We now have some experience in dealing with all the different models that are available in the T100 model range. Because there are now many variants, the dedicated Z3775 section has been closed (it only had 11 threads) and the threads moved into the T100 General Discussion area. The Z3775 General "chit chat" thread is retained as a sticky thread.
Because of the number of models there are, please ensure that all new threads are posted with the following information either...
- in your forum signature (remembering the 5 line signature maximum), or
- in the opening paragraph of the first post.
- Model number - eg T100TAS, T100TAM or whatever...
- CPU - eg Z3740 or Z3775 or whatever...
- Size of memory - 32Gb, 64Gb, 500Gb HDD in dock or whatever...
- System BIOS number
- Windows version
- Location (USA, Canada, UK, Australia etc.) to assist in recommendations for accessories, for example.
Posts that do not follow this protocol will not get the answers you are looking for and may even be ignored by other forum members as correct answers to questions and any advice offered, will be predicated upon that essential information that is listed above.
Last edited by Gtanner00; 10-28-2014 at 08:33 AM.
PLEASE Search for existing threads before posting a new one. Thanks.
Your opinion matters. But should you disagree - please try not to be disagreeable
Mobile OS devices personal pantheon...
ANDROID: Doogee DG310; SGS; Huawei Y300; Motoroloa Xoom 2ME; Razr; Defy Mini; CnM Touchpad II;
Asus TF101; Lenovo A1; Samsung Tab 2 7.0
APPLE: iPhone 4s; iPhone 5c; iPhone 6; iPad 3; iPad Mini 2; iPad Air 2 64gb
CHROMEBOOK: HP 14-Q010sa Celeron 14 Inch 4GB 16GB Chromebook - White.