Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mothproof View Post
    @DARE_V

like what kind of charging issues?

(mine's been suddenly charging at the glorious rate of 6% -8% per hour, used to be 20%.)
    Have done refresh, and I charge only when fully shut down
    Thought going from BIOS 220 to 225 will solve it but still the same painfully slow charging.
    Maybe my charger.

Anyway, did your BIOS rollback solve it?
    I had quite odd issues. With 226 the tablet will would charge normally but when fully charged and charger plugged in, it would lost some power but then start charging again. Resulting in spamming the "plugged in" notice every second. Similar to when I was using cheap usb cable which did not provide enough power... I also use tablet almost always plugged in, rarerly not.

Rolling back to 223 solved it. Did not yet try with 224 or 225 as I am currently calibrating the battery.

*Rescue Squad*
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    912 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dare_v View Post
    I had quite odd issues. With 226 the tablet will would charge normally but when fully charged and charger plugged in, it would lost some power but then start charging again. Resulting in spamming the "plugged in" notice every second. Similar to when I was using cheap usb cable which did not provide enough power... I also use tablet almost always plugged in, rarerly not.

Rolling back to 223 solved it. Did not yet try with 224 or 225 as I am currently calibrating the battery.
    Hmmmmmm.....not seeing that here with 226 at all through multiple days/charge cycles....
    OWNER OF ASUS 64GB T100TA w/128GB microSD, and now running Windows 10

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    5 times
    Yea, quite odd. But I downgraded twice and double checked. At least for me, 226 isnt working.

Gonna try 225 now.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    28 times
    Don't want to sound rude, but it should also work with you. Hardware-wise you are not an exception to the rest of the users. Unless your device is defective.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dare_v View Post

Okay, it was my charger. Tried my phone's charger 5V, 850mA, and that charged it at a 12%/hour rate, which is good enough for me until I can buy a replacement. Now I remember dropping the official charger but only from a mere 10 inch height, didn't think that would hurt it.

That's an odd issue all right, then again I'm not sure I like to keep it plugged in while using.
    Glad you're back on track.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by illstyle View Post
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by igor_pisarev View Post
    Haven't tried with new drivers yet but had the same "flying scroll" problem before with the previous version.
    Some registry entries somehow are changed after removing the TouchPad driver, so the solution is to revert them back.

The registry branch we need is "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Wisp\Tou ch" (you can find and modify it with regedit.exe). The entry we need is "Friction". When it's 0 the scroll becomes really jumpy. Try to replace it with greater value.

Here i attach my exported "adequate" value of this entry (00000032). You can simply double-click this file to apply it. Please let me know if this works for you.
    Thanks a lot! This worked for me. After installing the new smart gesture, my scrolling on metro IE went crazy fast. Applying this patch solved the issue and my metro IE became my best browser for my T100 again.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    0 times
    I was also thinking of updating my BIOS (223 to 226). Is it safer to update using WinFlash or using the Easy Flash utility found in the BIOS?

rscheller
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan1321 View Post
    I was also thinking of updating my BIOS (223 to 226). Is it safer to update using WinFlash or using the Easy Flash utility found in the BIOS?
    Seriously... you have to ask that question after posters here bricking their T100 using Easy Flash. Please use WinFlash.
    EddieZ and Sandi9264 like this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links