Hi all, this is my first post here. I have had the 64GB T100 for about two weeks now and everything is running great so far. I have the BIOS updated to v2.20 and no "issues" so far. I say "issues" because I don't really think this is a negative thing, necessarily. I haven't been able to find anyone else that has reported this, so I am wondering if this is normal. Whenever I shutdown with a USB device attached to the 3.0 port on the dock the PC speaker on the MOBO beeps three times. Once the computer is off, the lights on the USB devices stay on, so they are still drawing power. How much power they are pulling I can't say. It doesn't beep at all without a USB device connected at shutdown. I haven't noticed anything negative from this, other than if I forget to unplug something after shutdown and come back to find my ext HDD drained my battery. I'm thinking that maybe the MOBO sounds the tones as a warning or reminder that something is plugged in. Anyway, does anyone else have this issue?