Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21
    Jazz
    Member #
    62770
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Posts
    68
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
    I don't recommend installing from foreign ISO cuz they might have embedded malware. I always download ISO and use MSDN to validate SHA1 to ensure authentic copy or unhampered.

    The link you provided was not good, do you have another link to download the iso?
    Thank you

  2. #22
    Soundwave
    Member #
    62792
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asusbuyer View Post
    Good to know. Will post my experiences. Btw, did you install any firewall? I have a professional firewall with an extra license.

    In the steps you mentioned, I don't want to kill the existing recovery partition when I install a fresh copy of Windows on the C: drive. Also, do you think if I need to do a system recovery using the Asus built in recovery partition, F9 should work even after the fresh copy of Windows install?
    If you don't want kill recovery partition, from step 6 to step 8, format current windows partition and intall windows to it, other partition leave unchange.
    You have installs anything to T100 because it's Windows OS
    Last edited by taivadlc; 12-07-2013 at 07:54 PM.

  3. #23
    Soundwave
    Member #
    62792
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
    I don't recommend installing from foreign ISO cuz they might have embedded malware. I always download ISO and use MSDN to validate SHA1 to ensure authentic copy or unhampered.
    no malware founded from iso. I had installed it and running very well.

  4. #24
    Jazz
    Member #
    62770
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Posts
    68
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by taivadlc View Post
    no malware founded from iso. I had installed it and running very well.
    Sir, the link you provided proved to be dead, do you have another download link?
    Please and thank you

  5. #25
    Soundwave
    Member #
    62792
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by williambs55 View Post
    Sir, the link you provided proved to be dead, do you have another download link?
    Please and thank you
    link here:
    https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B...WJoRm5lZTRMc00

  6. #26
    Soundwave
    Member #
    62086
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    4 times
    % 100 work,

    F2 boot menu / Security / secure boot support (Disable)
    Boot / Boot option #1 enter / UEFI : flash drive name enter,
    F10 save and exit

    UEFI Bootable USB Flash Drive - Create in Windows



    1. Download the latest version of Rufus at the link below, and save it's .exe file to your desktop.
    NOTE: This is a standalone exe file that doesn't install anything to your PC.

    Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way

    Rufus

    2. Connect your USB flash drive if you have not already.

    3. Run the rufus_v###.exe file, and click/tap on Yes if prompted by UAC.
    NOTE: ### = latest version number.

    4. Set Rufus with the settings below: (see screenshot below step 5)

    Under Device, select the USB flash drive you want to format and use.
    Under Partition scheme and target system type, select GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer.
    Under File system, select FAT32 (Default).
    Under Cluster size, select the (Default) (ex: 16 kilobytes or 4096 bytes) it has listed.
    Under Format Options, check Quick format.
    Under Format Options, check Create a bootable disk using, click/tap on the browse icon Name: icon.jpg
    Views: 204104
    Size: 1.2 KB to navigate to and select your 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 ISO file.
    Under Format Options, check Create extended label and icon files.
    Under New volume label, you can enter any name you like for the USB flash drive, or leave the default name.

    5. When ready, click/tap on Start. (see screenshot below)

    22848d1370830848-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows-rufus.jpg

    6. Click/tap on OK to confirm. (see screenshot below)

    22068d1368988275-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows-rufus-confirm.jpg

    7. Rufus will now start creating the bootable UEFI USB flash drive. (see screenshot below)

    22849d1370831009-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows-rufus_working.jpg

    8. When Rufus is "DONE", you can close Rufus. (see screenshot below)
    NOTE: It could take a little while to finish.

    22850d1370831533-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows-rufus_done.jpg

    9. You are now ready to do a clean install of Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 using UEFI with your bootable UEFI USB flash drive.


    Note : eightforums.com is quoted from, thanks
    Last edited by caprice; 12-08-2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: secure boot

  7. #27
    Jazz
    Member #
    62770
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Posts
    68
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by taivadlc View Post
    Question, do I combine all three iso's into one or just extract and copy to flash drive after creating boot sector?
    Thank you once again

  8. #28
    Soundwave
    Member #
    62792
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by williambs55 View Post
    Question, do I combine all three iso's into one or just extract and copy to flash drive after creating boot sector?
    Thank you once again
    Ok, combine three part to one iso image, extract iso to usb drive or mount iso in windows 7, 8, copy all file from disk to usb drive.

  9. #29
    Soundwave
    Member #
    62792
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by caprice View Post
    % 100 work,

    F2 boot menu / Security / secure boot support (Disable)
    Boot / Boot option #1 enter / UEFI : flash drive name enter,
    F10 save and exit

    UEFI Bootable USB Flash Drive - Create in Windows



    1. Download the latest version of Rufus at the link below, and save it's .exe file to your desktop.
    NOTE: This is a standalone exe file that doesn't install anything to your PC.

    Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way

    Rufus

    2. Connect your USB flash drive if you have not already.

    3. Run the rufus_v###.exe file, and click/tap on Yes if prompted by UAC.
    NOTE: ### = latest version number.

    4. Set Rufus with the settings below: (see screenshot below step 5)

    Under Device, select the USB flash drive you want to format and use.
    Under Partition scheme and target system type, select GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer.
    Under File system, select FAT32 (Default).
    Under Cluster size, select the (Default) (ex: 16 kilobytes or 4096 bytes) it has listed.
    Under Format Options, check Quick format.
    Under Format Options, check Create a bootable disk using, click/tap on the browse icon Name: icon.jpg
    Views: 204104
    Size: 1.2 KB to navigate to and select your 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 ISO file.
    Under Format Options, check Create extended label and icon files.
    Under New volume label, you can enter any name you like for the USB flash drive, or leave the default name.

    5. When ready, click/tap on Start. (see screenshot below)

    22848d1370830848-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows-rufus.jpg

    6. Click/tap on OK to confirm. (see screenshot below)

    22068d1368988275-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows-rufus-confirm.jpg

    7. Rufus will now start creating the bootable UEFI USB flash drive. (see screenshot below)

    22849d1370831009-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows-rufus_working.jpg

    8. When Rufus is "DONE", you can close Rufus. (see screenshot below)
    NOTE: It could take a little while to finish.

    22850d1370831533-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows-rufus_done.jpg

    9. You are now ready to do a clean install of Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 using UEFI with your bootable UEFI USB flash drive.


    Note : eightforums.com is quoted from, thanks
    Not need Rufus, simple method:

    1. Connect the USB flash drive.
    2. Open command prompt (cmd) in Windows.
    3. type the commands below one at a time and press Enter after each one.
    diskpart
    list disk
    4. Make note of the Disk # for the USB flash drive (important, maybe delete partition include data on it, )
    select disk #
    clean
    create partition primary
    format fs=fat32 quick
    active
    assign
    exit
    5. Copy or extract all file from windows 8.1 iso to USB flash.
    6. Install Windows 8.1
    Last edited by taivadlc; 12-09-2013 at 12:14 AM.

  10. #30
    Jazz
    Member #
    62770
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Posts
    68
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by taivadlc View Post
    Ok, combine three part to one iso image, extract iso to usb drive or mount iso in windows 7, 8, copy all file from disk to usb drive.
    One last dumb question, so I extract all 3 files and then copy them together into one file and then create an iso from those files and call it lets say "Windows 8.1 32bit Pro"?
    Thank you again

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. windows 8.1 re-install
    By vadimo in forum Asus Transformer Book T100 Help
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 07:30 AM
  2. Can't Install Apps After Windows Update
    By rtaite in forum Asus Transformer Book T100 General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-16-2014, 12:32 AM
  3. How i can install Windows 8 in my Transformers PAD TF300T?
    By emora1 in forum Transformer Pad 300 Development
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:47 PM
  4. T-100 Won't install Printer Drivers (Windows 8.1)
    By stevepsych in forum Asus Transformer Book T100 General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2013, 11:34 AM
  5. need windows 8 install on tf101
    By asus828 in forum Transformer Windows Devices General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 06:40 AM

Search tags for this page

asus t100 install windows 8.1 from usb

,

asus t100ta windows 8

,
asus t100ta windows 8 download
,

asus transformer instal ulang via usb

,
create uefi bootable asus t100ta
,

f9 to install windows 8.1 acer

,

firmware t100-bing -dk046b

,
how to install windows 8 en asus transformer t100
,
instalar win 8.1 asus t100taf
,

install windows 8 asus transformer t100

,

t100ta win 8 32

,

win81aio-20in1-x86-en-us-nov2013

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:40 AM.