I purchased the 64GB version of T100 some two weeks ago and I've been reasonably satisfied with it since. I haven't had any major issues until a couple of days ago, when the speakers started acting up. At first the sound would either be gone completely for some time or go on and off every few seconds. Now it's almost completely dead. Interestingly, if I plug a pair of headphones into the jack and unplug them the speakers come alive for a couple of seconds and then die again. The headphones actually DO work, as does sound through HDMI, which leads me to believe that it's a hardware issue. I've tried restarting, reinstalling the sound driver, and updating the BIOS, none of which has helped. I'm starting to think there might be some contact issue somewhere, perhaps around the relays used for switching audio outputs. I would hate to have to send it to ASUS for repairs, though, so I was hoping someone would be able to provide me with some more insight and suggestions. Have any of you experienced a similar problem?