Thread: My T100TA error

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times

My T100TA error

Maybe before i gave up, somebody here can help me.
    When i bought this baby, the touchscreen has been annonying. Because some time its stop responding so i have to use keyboard. I have to reset to factory, so i can use touchscreen again. But this time, touchsreen and keyboard stop reponding. Sometime touchcreen work. But keyboard dont. Now i have dead keyboard i think and annonying touchscreen. Now maybe someone here know about this? Or maybe got the same problem with me? I bought it from bhphotovideo.com in new york when i'm there. But now i'm in indonesia. Already contact them (bhphoto and asus) and they say, its covering by international guarantee. I dont know what to do again now. Maybe i just got a defect one? Or maybe someone here has the same problem with me?
    please share it. Thank you.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100 Chi
    Liked
    2 times
    Follow the international warranty instructions for repair or replacement. I hope it is a defective unit for your sake rather than something you did to it.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times
    i dont do anything to it. just finish install program that i need, and then the problem start coming.. Maybe i sent to us, for asus to repair or replace it. i already conact them and they want to examine the problem on my asus.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times
    I know theres this big problem in that its being sold with an international warranty, but asus claim its not and wont help.
    Asus blamed amazon.
    But, have you looked at the box it came in, the asus box? Mine says 1 year international warranty on it. So its clearly not an amazon problem.

Check your box and ask asus why it states international warranty on it. Email them pictures.
    Really hope you get it sorted, asus have been a total nightmare.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times
    Already email them. But they didnt answer me. They just silent and dont gave any answer at all. Maybe i have to start believe that asus its a real nightmare.
    Maybe thats make apple be the best selling because their service.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Liked
    0 times

much worst

Hi,
    Sorry to tell that I have met the same problems before ... and much worst
    To know that you are not alone can bring you some comfort ...
    I think we have to give up ... hmm .. I am giving the last trial today. I may be able to succeed to update windows (more than 380 Mo .. difficult when you are leaving in some parts of the world)
    right now, my baby has a 2 weeks. I am hoping it will start again. Pity the batteries are good .. I am waiting the full discharge. Last time that did the 'trick' but my connection was to bad for the update.
    In order not to wait 11 hours or more (as in its present state, there is no reason that the batteries are used), I have plugged my e-cigarette charger...
    I am interested by your experience in Indonesia about the international guarantee.
    The person who has offered it to me bought it in France but lives in Jakarta. I am coming back to France but only stay for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemumble View Post
    Maybe before i gave up, somebody here can help me.
    When i bought this baby, the touchscreen has been annonying. Because some time its stop responding so i have to use keyboard. I have to reset to factory, so i can use touchscreen again. But this time, touchsreen and keyboard stop reponding. Sometime touchcreen work. But keyboard dont. Now i have dead keyboard i think and annonying touchscreen. Now maybe someone here know about this? Or maybe got the same problem with me? I bought it from bhphotovideo.com in new york when i'm there. But now i'm in indonesia. Already contact them (bhphoto and asus) and they say, its covering by international guarantee. I dont know what to do again now. Maybe i just got a defect one? Or maybe someone here has the same problem with me?
    please share it. Thank you.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello danielle

I just received my Asus that I enter into the asus service center here . I can put it because I had an email to asus america , and they told me to enter in my country and they gave me a referral to Asus service center here . I began the process of inserting from 22 nov until 3 January completion . I think this process is fully monitored by the American asus . They replaced my board from asus t100 . They said to me , that my touch screen damage was entirely the fault of the mother board . They replaced it at no charge at all .

I started to use my asus transformer , and I hope that no damage back . Use of this day , there were no problems at all .

I found the asus customer service at amazon.com . and they gave me an email and then number of cases . I then email them . And then the warranty claim process started .

I hope , if you find a problem on the asus , can try like this my way . but need I remind you that there is not a short process .

regards

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links