Even Asus 'chat' has no info. Ready to get T100TA-B1-GR. I want to use like I have done with all other computers, so I have questions:
Like conventional laptops:
1. Does it have F2 BIOS screen?
2. Can I boot to bootable USB thumb-drive?
3. And along with #2, can I run aftermarket partitioning and imaging software? Does it's eMMC SSD look and act just like a 'normal' SSD?
4. If I can't boot to bootable USB thumb-drive, my Windows based partitioning and image program will create script to run in a "pre-boot" state - is this compatible?
5. Mouse support from Win8 and dock USB port?
NOTE: I want to (and always do) partition a D: for data (yes, reducing C), and boot to image program to image C: to external drive for backup.
Thanks for any input or insight!