Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    2 times

Starfleet Command

Greetings,
    I am about to install some games on my T100 w/500GB keyboard (Imported from Taiwan). Has anyone installed and ran Star Trek: Starfleet Command (I-III), and can I run this game via virtual drive?

Starscream
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    255 times
    Themorn2112, looking at the system requirements of those games through google, I doubt you'll have any trouble playing those on the T100 , it should work through the virtual drive as well. Maybe someone who has ran them, can also chime in to provide some input. Goodluck & All the best
    themorn2112 likes this.
    Proud Owner of Asus 100TA-DK024H, Asus ROG G750JZ, Asus TF700
    Use it daily, I get around 9-10 or more hours per charge daily - Bios 313 - Please use search in the forums, and refer to Guides under every section they are very helpful!
    Forum Rules - Wifi was Working - Now Disconnected? - Wifi Tips & Tricks
    Z3775 Graphics Card Driver Update/Details/Processor Details (How Much Mhz/VRAM does it have!)
    Android Master Help Guide - T100 Master Help Guide

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    Themorn2112, looking at the system requirements of those games through google, I doubt you'll have any trouble playing those on the T100 , it should work through the virtual drive as well. Maybe someone who has ran them, can also chime in to provide some input. Goodluck & All the best
    Thanks for your answer. I forgot to mention that I intend to use Virtual clone to create a drive on my tablet. I will purchase this game shortly and will create an ISO file very soon. For now I will attempt the same with "Star Craft Battle Chest" I recently received. I will post the outcome of my install attempt for both Star Craft and Starfleet Command soon.
    Last edited by themorn2112; 03-15-2015 at 09:57 PM. Reason: additional information added

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by themorn2112 View Post
    Thanks for your answer. I forgot to mention that I intend to use Virtual clone to create a drive on my tablet. I will purchase this game shortly and will create an ISO file very soon. For now I will attempt the same with "Star Craft Battle Chest" I recently received. I will post the outcome of my install attempt for both Star Craft and Starfleet Command soon.
    I created an .ISO file of "Star Craft Battle Chest" using imgburn freeware, and installed the game on my T100TA with no issues. I played the tutorial briefly using the default settings with no detectable issues. I also installed and modified the executable file to allow gameplay without the need for a disc/image file.
    Last edited by themorn2112; 03-17-2015 at 02:54 PM. Reason: expanded on comment.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    2 times
    Follow up:

Good old Games (gog.com) released a "DRM free" version of of Starfleet Command that can be purchased (at a more than reasonable cost), and downloaded. There are some tweaks to the game settings that I had to make upon installation to run on Windows 10 (to be fair, i had to perform the same tweaks for my gaming laptop). My most recent check on the website doesn't include Window 10 on its list of supported OS (win 10 was on the supported list of OS's, but has since been removed due compatibility issues, but the game will work; do a little google researching and/or contact me). Click on the following title for the link to the game on gog website:

Unapproved link removed.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links