Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    251 times

Lightbulb Asus T100 Master Help Guide

2ND COMING!

2015-01-13 01_40_16-Notebooks & Ultrabooks - Thin & Light - ASUS.pngWelcome to the Asus Transformer T100 Master Help Guide 2015-01-13 01_41_47-Why Windows - Microsoft Windows.png

Asus T100 is the transformer ‘2 in 1’ 10 inch Tablet/Notebook released from Asus in 2013 carrying the full Windows 8.1 Operating System (32Bit) with a docking station consisting of a physical keyboard (optional 500 GB model in dock) with a Micro SD Card slot a USB 3.0 Port, micro HDMI Port and 3.5 mm headphones jack.

New to Windows and why Windows?
    Getting Started on Windows
    Learn the Basics of Windows
    Learn more about Asus Transformer

After knowing the basics of Windows, and the Transformer, this is a one stop for you containing all the possible areas, places, picked up from the whole forums section concerning T100 which will help you gain more out of your device, explain the details properly, fix your normal issues, recommendations along with great tips and perks .

a. Useful/Mandatory for All Users:

Note for Users Upgrading Bios: Please make sure you view the 'T100 Model# and BIOS Guide' above, in order to see which BIOS version is applicable for your T100/model as well as updating your 'T100 exact Model' on your User Profile on these forums, details here, which will help other users/staff members to aid you more in your discussions. If you want to know which BIOS is currently installed on your T100 before upgrading, make sure you view the second FAQ link, below 'How do I check which BIOS version my T100 is running?'.

b. FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Question’s):

ESC: Boot device selection menu
    DEL: Boot into BIOS Setup (same as F2)
    F2: Boot into BIOS Setup
    F9: Boot into windows recovery mode
    Vol Down: Boot Device Selection Menu

• How do I search the forums?

There are basically 3 types of easy search fields,

Global Search:
    One is at the top of the forums on the right side as shown below, you can enter any keyword and it will search through all forum sections globally,

Forum Search:

Second is on every forum section specifically searching that particular section as shown below,

2015-01-13 01_24_31-Asus Transformer Book T100 Battery Issues.png
    Thread Search:
    Third is on every thread which you are viewing specifically searching through that particular thread as shown below,

2015-01-13 01_25_59-Recommendations for Powerbanks _ External battery backups that can charge th.png

All search fields require any type of keyword you are mainly looking for something specific.

c. T100 New Versions:

d. Other OS & Development:

e. Games & Accessories:

f. Major Issues, Problems & their Solutions:

g. Asus Official Support & Drivers:

for reading, hope you have a great time and experience with your Asus T100 .

Version History:
    1.9 Added 'Windows 10 - Single Update Definitive Guide & Windows 10 Section link' under Useful/Mandatory - 03/08/15
    1.8 Reworked the whole Guide from scratch on a new post - 09/06/15
    1.7 Added 'Disk Space Full Suggestions' under Mandatory for all Users' & Amended 'How do I check which BIOS version my T100 is running?' to an actual guide link under FAQS instead of a thread link' - 10/03/15
    1.6 Added 'Bios related links & note' under Mandatory for all Users' - 01/03/15
    1.5 Added 'Random Shutdown's on my T100, battery isn't low under Major Issues' & 'How do I know what's causing battery drainage from my sleep study report ' under FAQS' - 26/02/15
    1.4 Added 'Google Chrome Browser - User Experiences - Pros/Cons/Truths/Fallacies under Useful/Mandatory for all Users section' & 'How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity under FAQS' - 17/02/15
    1.3 Added 'What are Boot Option Keys, How much '%' is required for System Restore under FAQS & Diary of doing a Windows Refresh under Major Issues' - 03/02/15
    1.2 Added 'How to Search Serial Number from Bios, SDCards & Factory Refresh Issues under FAQS' - 27/01/15
    1.1 Added 'How to increase font size on t100 under FAQS & Cannot find Network Card under Major Issues' - 13/01/15

1.0 Initial Release - 13/01/15
    Last edited by Caster; 08-03-2015 at 05:06 AM.
    janner43, eejit, DKL and 1 others like this.
    Proud Owner of Asus 100TA-DK024H, Asus ROG G750JZ, Asus TF700
    Use it daily, I get around 9-10 or more hours per charge daily - Bios 313 - Please use search in the forums, and refer to Guides under every section they are very helpful!
    Forum Rules - Wifi was Working - Now Disconnected? - Wifi Tips & Tricks
    Z3775 Graphics Card Driver Update/Details/Processor Details (How Much Mhz/VRAM does it have!)
    Android Master Help Guide - T100 Master Help Guide

Starscream
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    251 times
    Please - no discussions/debate here on any of the issues, kindly use the appropriate threads and post your queries accordingly.

Thank you.
    janner43 likes this.
    Proud Owner of Asus 100TA-DK024H, Asus ROG G750JZ, Asus TF700
    Use it daily, I get around 9-10 or more hours per charge daily - Bios 313 - Please use search in the forums, and refer to Guides under every section they are very helpful!
    Forum Rules - Wifi was Working - Now Disconnected? - Wifi Tips & Tricks
    Z3775 Graphics Card Driver Update/Details/Processor Details (How Much Mhz/VRAM does it have!)
    Android Master Help Guide - T100 Master Help Guide

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links