Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Liked
    0 times

The battery charge doesn't increase while using it

Hi, I ve just updated the FW to the 220, but it seems it still cant keep the battery charging when it is in use, I ve been using it with an external 1TB HD, a second display TV, and BT keyboard and mouse, but even when it is only with the keyboard dock it shows no noticeable increase in the battery.

After testing it I played some WoW and it got down the battery almost 40% in 2 hours (with the charger connected) with the same HD, keyboard and mouse but without the second display, then with 24% battery left I had shut down the tablet, disconnected all the accessories, even the keyboard dock and put it to charge all night, with the red light on, today in the morning it still was with 24% battery... it is becoming frustrating.

Any idea, I loved it but.... I would love a more clear charging response from the machine.

Thx

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    22 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Calrornds View Post
    Hi, I ve just updated the FW to the 220, but it seems it still cant keep the battery charging when it is in use, I ve been using it with an external 1TB HD, a second display TV, and BT keyboard and mouse, but even when it is only with the keyboard dock it shows no noticeable increase in the battery.

After testing it I played some WoW and it got down the battery almost 40% in 2 hours (with the charger connected) with the same HD, keyboard and mouse but without the second display, then with 24% battery left I had shut down the tablet, disconnected all the accessories, even the keyboard dock and put it to charge all night, with the red light on, today in the morning it still was with 24% battery... it is becoming frustrating.

Any idea, I loved it but.... I would love a more clear charging response from the machine.

Thx
    Are you using the charger and cable that came with the machine? I switched to a longer cable and was having the same issues as you. Went back to the original cable and it is charging perfectly.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    471 times
    This issue is being discussed in an active thread.

Please continue here...The battery percentage doesn't increase while using it..

Closed.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links