Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    1 times

Problems streaming twitch

For a while I thought this was an Internet connection problem, then I was able to get a few laptops side by side (including one that is a couple years older)..

Anyway, my TF has a problem with twitch & buffering. I've been doing research on google for it with no luck at all. Some days I have no problems, but most it's just unwatchable because it stops to buffer every 10 seconds - and sits for minutes.

Can anyone confirm or know of some stupid setting I might have wrong somewhere causing all these problems?

Starscream
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    252 times
    Have a solid Wifi constant connection which doesn't break, Do you have the T100 which has 1GB RAM? If yes, then that's also one reason. I would suggest reduce the quality of the twitch stream then watch it, I have the T100 with 2GB RAM, and when I do watch stream I make sure everything else in the background is closed. Otherwise constant buffering issues do occur on source quality. Regardless, I just can't run anything on 'Source' quality for longer periods, high & medium quality works best for me with absolutely no issues at all with all default settings, one more suggestion is don't have the normal Video/Chat setup, always use full screen which causes less lag/buffer issues too.

Using the same Wifi/stream on my Asus G750JZ, and source quality doesn't even twitch itself for one second once loaded , unless the twitch servers have a problem themselves. Goodluck!
    Proud Owner of Asus 100TA-DK024H, Asus ROG G750JZ, Asus TF700
    Use it daily, I get around 9-10 or more hours per charge daily - Bios 313 - Please use search in the forums, and refer to Guides under every section they are very helpful!
    Forum Rules - Wifi was Working - Now Disconnected? - Wifi Tips & Tricks
    Z3775 Graphics Card Driver Update/Details/Processor Details (How Much Mhz/VRAM does it have!)
    Android Master Help Guide - T100 Master Help Guide

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    1 times
    I have the 2gb model, and oddly have the problem on low & sometimes mobile setting! For a while, I thought it was my wifi or twitch, but I put an old pc next to it & don't have a problem with it. Older pc has worse specs, but is Windows 7.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links