Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TAF
    Liked
    0 times

T100TAF Custom Unlocked Bios

Will need someone to host the file, or tell me where to upload it. Doesn't allow you to overclock or anything like that (I think. Some settings unlocked that I have no clue what they do) I've unlocked every single setting I could (I think). I do not know if this bios will work on other models of the T100, this is based on the TAF version. My GF has the CHI but if I brick her tablet testing it she will flip out. Test on other models at your own risk. Also if you screw up flashing this and something happens, not my fault.

Must be flashed using AMI bios flashing tool. Link removed from post

Can't be flashed in bios easyflash, can't be flashed with the ASUS windows flashing tool.

If this is the wrong place to post this feel free to move it.
    Last edited by janner43; 03-03-2016 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Violation of external linking policy, language guideline

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    484 times
    Quote Originally Posted by crab View Post
    Will need someone to host the file, or tell me where to upload it. Doesn't allow you to overclock or anything like that (I think. Some settings unlocked that I have no clue what they do) I've unlocked every single setting I could (I think). I do not know if this bios will work on other models of the T100, this is based on the TAF version. My GF has the CHI but if I brick her tablet testing it she will flip out. Test on other models at your own risk. Also if you screw up flashing this and something happens, not my fault.

Must be flashed using AMI bios flashing tool.

Can't be flashed in bios easyflash, can't be flashed with the ASUS windows flashing tool.

If this is the wrong place to post this feel free to move it.
    Hello Crab,

Please see below regarding our site's external link policy:"Guidelines of Conduct" for TransformerForums.com

The ONLY external websites that we permit links to are mainstream ones. Such as (but not limited to) Asus, Google, Microsoft, Windows, Android, XDA, Android Police, major magazine sites & technical reference sites and other Forum Foundry owned sites.
    Links to products on Amazon or other mainstream vendors are permitted as long as they are posted by genuine members asking questions or referring to discussions or product recommendations etc.
    Links to other sites, forums etc are generally not permitted & if posted will normally be removed from your post & a note left in the edited panel.

NO DIRECT FILE LINKS FOR DOWNLOADS OF APPS, ISO IMAGES OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE ARE PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHEN POSTED BY MEMBERS. This rule does not apply to forum staff members (Administrators, Moderators, Rescue Squad & Developers.)
    I have edited your post to remove the AM link and advise users who are interested to message you directly.

Additionally, in the same place as the guidelines above, you'll see we have a family friendly language policy here. That resulted in a further amendment to your post.
    Last edited by Gtanner00; 03-02-2016 at 10:44 PM.
    *I apologize for any spelng mistakes. I frequently answer questions on my phone. The content is (usually) good, but the words may not be intelligible. If you cant understand my post... check back later or call me out on it.
    Tf300 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!_________Clean Install Windows 10 and Drivers______Tf700 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!

Android Master Help Guide
    ______
    T100 Master Help Guide_____ T100 FAQ Thread

Devices: Asus TF300t [Deceased], Asus t100TA -64GB, Google Nexus 6P

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    419 times
    Hey Crab, welcome to the Transformer forums. Looks like the supermods have already explained why you should never walk into a room of strangers and immediately use objectionable language and suggest questionable tactics.

Please take this lesson to heart and use it in your everyday life and you'll become much more credible going forward.
    Rick, loving my T100TA-C1-GR Z3740 64GB Win 10
    BIOS 314. All Windows updates except Bing. All Asus Live Updates. WIFI driver 5.93.99.210
    I get 8-12 hrs use per charge using SLEEP mode. Warning, NEVER calibrate the touchscreen.
    When posting for help, please include Your Model Particulars
    Casters T100 Master Help Guide

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    0 times
    Damn. I really appreciate this guy for offering to share this file with everyone.. after all the criticism, I see he never bothered to come back. That's a shame! Hey crab.. if you still there I would like a copy of that file. Please bro. I would really appreciate it

Cheers

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links