Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Torkijo

Thread: Can you connect 2 Bluetooth devices to a Transformer Book T100TA?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    1 times

Can you connect 2 Bluetooth devices to a Transformer Book T100TA?

Hi, I have the T100ta and love it, i run it with a Samsung Action Bluetooth mouse but if doing loads typing i find the keyboard a little small.

Is it possible to run a bluetooth keyboard & mouse at the same time or will it connect to just one device at a time? (Thought it more sensible to ask before buying a keyboard)

If this wont work, presume i can use a bluetooth keyboard whilst the device is docked so i can plug a usb mouse into it?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    1 times
    Took the chance & bought the motorola BT Keyboard - but keep getting error message saying ' that doesnt work'

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    419 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Torkijo View Post
    Took the chance & bought the motorola BT Keyboard - but keep getting error message saying ' that doesnt work'
    What's the keyboard model number?
    Rick, loving my T100TA-C1-GR Z3740 64GB Win 10
    BIOS 314. All Windows updates except Bing. All Asus Live Updates. WIFI driver 5.93.99.210
    I get 8-12 hrs use per charge using SLEEP mode. Warning, NEVER calibrate the touchscreen.
    When posting for help, please include Your Model Particulars
    Casters T100 Master Help Guide

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    1 times
    Sorted now. Took battery's out and reset, turned T100 off and on and worked next time
    rickscheller likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    0 times
    connected HP touch to connect nfc bluetooth mouse ok
    connected speedlink bluetooth keyboard ok
    connected together and also no problems but when i use them mouse cursor jumps. i guess sharing bluetooth bandwith is causing this issue. when separate no problems.

Transformer Forums Legend
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    1818 times
    I can't see sharing the bandwidth as a problem but some devices may cause an issue based on their hardware and blue tooth revision.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    13 times
    Yeah, so I'm thinking about buying some bt accessories, including and especially a mouse, so that I can avoid mailing my T100 in to get the stupid track pad fixed (since day one the left click has sent me to the home screen intermittently). When I run music to my Bluetooth soundbar, my internet becomes virtually unusable. Would a mouse slow down my internet connectivity as well? If so, I think I'll just mail the thing in and hope Asus fixes it for me. I really don't want to go through that whole rigamaroll, though, and a bt mouse might help.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book 100TAF
    Liked
    0 times

Asus Bluetooth

blue tooth.jpg
    Hi,
    I have an Asus T100 w/win 8.1, after using for 3 mos, feel it's slightly better than nothing, but not much.
    However, I would happily retract my rant below, if someone can tell me why my "Show Bluetooth Devices" doesn't detect my headphones (plantonics legend or Jarv N-Motion). Check the image . . . a dozen "unknown" my phone and the Asus (it detected itself!).
    Searching forums leads to "reset bios", followed by "it doesn't use bios, it uses UEFI, which is so fast, you can't access it" . . however, I did access bios on attempt 15 x 10^10000, F9'd to reset it, and . . . . bluetooth can't find my headphones!

If anyone has a quick fix, please post. New asus owners reading this, check out the other "goodies" (as pcworld wrote) about the asus/win 8.1 car wreck:

Any idea how to refresh wifi in Win 8.1?
    Google that, and you'll come across a post made 2 years ago . . one answer after the next, "it's automatic", "turn it off, on", "win 8.1 is so great" . . finally, after 2 years, user "OB1KnObE " posts: Push f5 . . unbelievable, was that Balmer's idea?

How about the amazing T100 keyboard reversal?
    My asus keyboard switched from normal to "number pad hell" (U = 4, I = 5, etc.), requiring "fn+insert num lk" before functioning correctly . . great curveball when you're trying to log in and your password is masked w/asterisks . . lol

I won't mention how fast typers better have the hands of a surgeon to avoid brushing the hair-trigger mouse pad, sending your cursor to the extreme in any direction.
    . . and yes, I know that "fn + f9" is a "solution" to die-hard fans of this slightly better-than-nothing tool.
    Last edited by bthreadg; 05-20-2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: image missing from first post

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    419 times
    bthreadg... Welcome to our forum. It's unfortunate your experience with the T100 has been fraught with issues.

Were you just needing to vent or were there specific points in there you need help with?
    Rick, loving my T100TA-C1-GR Z3740 64GB Win 10
    BIOS 314. All Windows updates except Bing. All Asus Live Updates. WIFI driver 5.93.99.210
    I get 8-12 hrs use per charge using SLEEP mode. Warning, NEVER calibrate the touchscreen.
    When posting for help, please include Your Model Particulars
    Casters T100 Master Help Guide

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links