Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    2 times

Looking for a silicone case/cover that will work with the T100 tablet/screen

I am looking for a silicone case/cover that will work with the T100 tablet/screen portion. I found the following product on amazon.com it would seem the ports on the product it was designed for are located in a different spot than the T100:

Amazon.com: Poetic GraphGrip Case for ASUS MeMo Pad 10 Smart ME301T 10.1 Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Computers & Accessories

I don't specifically need a product that includes a cover for the dock/keyboard part but if there is a silicone product that covers both parts, all the better.

Does anyone have any info on a product that works with the screen portion?

-Z

rscheller
    You've come to the right place Zohan... just look at the thread Case for ASUS T100. There are upwards 33 pages of posts and I know a few of them may shed light your question.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    2 times
    Read through all 33 pages. Nothing about silicone cases. Lots of info and advice about folio and smart cases, pros and cons of each, and even a mention of a hard case but nothing about silicone or rubber cases/covers.

I am looking for a silicone or rubber case for my screen. I am currently stationed Afghanistan and there is a gym on the base where I use a spinning bike. I use the screen from T100 to play spinning workout videos. I lay the screen in front of me on the hadlebars and I was hoping to find a silicone or rubber case/cover that would offer protection from bumps and drops during day to day use but also to keep any sweat that drips on the screen from rolling onto the edges of the device where it might weep into the interior of the tablet.

So if you are anyone knows of a silicone or rubber product that is designed for or otherwise would work well with the T100 I would greatly appreciate any info about it.

Thanks,
    -Z

rscheller
    Sorry to send you on that wild goose chase. Sometimes the lack of testimonials can speak volumes... specifically no one here has found or wants to use a silicon rubber case for their T100. Now, I may be wrong but take that for what it means.

I did stumble across a really rugged looking case at Gumdrop Cases - Asus Tablet Cases when I was researching but sadly it's not made for the T100. Perhaps you could contact them and see if they have any plans to produce a tablet case. Here's a video too

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    0 times

Don't buy the gumdrop t101 case

I made the mistake of ordering the T101 gumdrop case to bagram from amazon and it took me forever to get the case to find out it didn't line up with any of the buttons. Someone on the question section of amazon told me it would fit. They also said the TF300 fits too. I'm afraid of making the same mistake twice.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links