Thread: Stylus Options?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi ,
    I tried Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo and it doesn't work!! I have discontinous line as well as I must push it a lot on the screen, not acceptable.

It will be fantastic to have T100 with Galaxy NOTE pen....fine , reliable and very powerful to write all information , design ,graphics,relations some draft and other...

Bahhhh I am sad....

My T100 was perfect....
    Rednroll likes this.

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    115 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vdennis View Post
    Hi ,
    I tried Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo and it doesn't work!! I have discontinous line as well as I must push it a lot on the screen, not acceptable.

It will be fantastic to have T100 with Galaxy NOTE pen....fine , reliable and very powerful to write all information , design ,graphics,relations some draft and other...

Bahhhh I am sad....

My T100 was perfect....
    Amen to that brother!!! That's what I'm looking for also.

Funny thing, I was in a business meeting and a colleague had the Galaxy Note and I had the T100. I was using my T100 with the keyboard attached and a bluetooth mouse and Stylus. After the meeting the colleague comes up and asks, "hey that's a cool looking device you got, which one is that?....oh, yeah the Asus, I was considering that one, and now that I seen you using that and see it has real Windows 8 on it, I'm really thinking I should have got that instead of the Galaxy Note. He said, what he really liked about the Note was how good the Stylus worked for taking notes for these meetings but misses that it doesn't have Windows on it for the usual business uses he needs and I informed him, "Yeah, that's the 1 thing I'm finding wrong with this Asus T100, it seems you're forced to try and take notes with a Mr. Squishy stylus which just doesn't work or use a tiny keyboard, which was what you saw me doing. I wish it had a Stylus that worked like the ones for the Galaxy note.

So after our short chat after the meeting, we both agreed what we both really wanted was a T100 which allowed us to write notes on it like the Galaxy note.

It's like the stylus we currently have available that could be used for taking notes on the T100, range in the categories of crap and less crappier but nothing in the good and great categories.

That's why I like my 2in1 Stylus with the ball point pen on one end.....when I find myself in the need of having to use a pen to take notes, I always have a paper note pad sitting next to the T100 and it's as easy as flipping my Stylus over and writing in the good ole fashion note book. I dream of the day, when I can stop carrying those paper note books around with me.
    Last edited by Rednroll; 03-13-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    1 times
    Yeah that's right my men!!
    I wanna a real 1 mm pen for digital writing and so , Asus tXXX will be at THE TOP OF THE BEST....

I have GALAXY NOTE 3 e for now IT WORK all around very GOOD ,is a OPTIMAL compromise.
    On the business meeting i KEEP my notes with fantastic NOTE 3 (so I have always them with me ,everywhere, everytime,and I can see sketchbooks) send to asus T100 and i elaborate it if necessary, almost never.

Miss Windows for office suite but....I have MAGIC ASUS TABLET PC!!Good solution Work IT!!

Bye Dennis.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rednroll View Post
    Amen to that brother!!! That's what I'm looking for also.

Funny thing, I was in a business meeting and a colleague had the Galaxy Note and I had the T100. I was using my T100 with the keyboard attached and a bluetooth mouse and Stylus. After the meeting the colleague comes up and asks, "hey that's a cool looking device you got, which one is that?....oh, yeah the Asus, I was considering that one, and now that I seen you using that and see it has real Windows 8 on it, I'm really thinking I should have got that instead of the Galaxy Note. He said, what he really liked about the Note was how good the Stylus worked for taking notes for these meetings but misses that it doesn't have Windows on it for the usual business uses he needs and I informed him, "Yeah, that's the 1 thing I'm finding wrong with this Asus T100, it seems you're forced to try and take notes with a Mr. Squishy stylus which just doesn't work or use a tiny keyboard, which was what you saw me doing. I wish it had a Stylus that worked like the ones for the Galaxy note.

So after our short chat after the meeting, we both agreed what we both really wanted was a T100 which allowed us to write notes on it like the Galaxy note.

It's like the stylus we currently have available that could be used for taking notes on the T100, range in the categories of crap and less crappier but nothing in the good and great categories.

That's why I like my 2in1 Stylus with the ball point pen on one end.....when I find myself in the need of having to use a pen to take notes, I always have a paper note pad sitting next to the T100 and it's as easy as flipping my Stylus over and writing in the good ole fashion note book. I dream of the day, when I can stop carrying those paper note books around with me.

I am waiting for an update to samsungs 500T/700T for baytrail/haswell. It will be the best of both worlds but a bit more expensive.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cradle View Post
    Looking into a couple of tablets right now and was curious if the T100 accepts a stylus and if so what kind? I'm gonna assume only a Capacitive Stylus would work
    Found "3 in 1 Touch Screen Laser Stylus-Great Capacitive Pen Shape Accessories by MobiObi, with Laser Pointer and LED Light-for Ipad Iphone 4 & 5, Kindle Fire and Other Tablets" on Amazon for $12 and change. I ordered it and it works great with my TF T100! As a bonus, both our puppy and our young cat love chasing the laser dot, which goes a long way to helping to get rid of all their pent up energy!
    Hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Stretchr
    "It's a small world...
    But I wouldn't want to paint it!"

Stephen Wright

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretchr View Post
    Found "3 in 1 Touch Screen Laser Stylus-Great Capacitive Pen Shape Accessories by MobiObi, with Laser Pointer and LED Light-for Ipad Iphone 4 & 5, Kindle Fire and Other Tablets" on Amazon for $12 and change. I ordered it and it works great with my TF T100! As a bonus, both our puppy and our young cat love chasing the laser dot, which goes a long way to helping to get rid of all their pent up energy!
    Hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Stretchr
    Welcome to the forum my fellow Georgian! Maybe T100 users should get up a petition, or something, to make Asus aware that there is a real market (money talks!) for a stylus similar to the ones for the Galaxy Note series. It would just take putting drivers in the OS that would communicate with the stylus.
    Asus Eee Pad TF101 (wife); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (from an S4); Galaxy Note 8

The Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html
    Guidelines of Conduct http://www.transformerforums.com/for...orums-com.html
    Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sculptedstylus View Post
    Welcome to the forum my fellow Georgian! Maybe T100 users should get up a petition, or something, to make Asus aware that there is a real market (money talks!) for a stylus similar to the ones for the Galaxy Note series. It would just take putting drivers in the OS that would communicate with the stylus.
    Asus knows this of course. They just haven't put it into the right form factor yet!

Tablets & Mobile - ASUS VivoTab Note 8 (M80TA)

And it isn't just drivers. They need to purchase a whole new digitizer, pay licencing royalties to wacom. It ain't cheap.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daon View Post
    Asus knows this of course. They just haven't put it into the right form factor yet!

Tablets & Mobile - ASUS VivoTab Note 8 (M80TA)

And it isn't just drivers. They need to purchase a whole new digitizer, pay licencing royalties to wacom. It ain't cheap.
    Is the ASUS VivoTab Note 8 (M80TA) available...how much? It seems that if Samsung wanted to, they might have a patent case against Asus?

Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sculptedstylus View Post
    Is the ASUS VivoTab Note 8 (M80TA) available...how much? It seems that if Samsung wanted to, they might have a patent case against Asus?
    In Europe, and it's quite expensive. Not sure when it will be available in the US. According to a youtube Vid it should be about $300 US which is nice. But the resolution...meh.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    822 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daon View Post
    In Europe, and it's quite expensive. Not sure when it will be available in the US. According to a youtube Vid it should be about $300 US which is nice. But the resolution...meh.
    $300 is about right, that's what the Galaxy Note 8 runs.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Ads