Thread: Case for ASUS T100

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times

Case for ASUS T100

I was thinking of getting a T100, when I finally get one, can someone point me to a case, it's weird I want a case and stand combo like you can get for an Ipad, but I want it to be able to hold the keyboard as well, do they make them ??

I suppose I could buy a normal 10.1 one and add a pouch for the keyboard on it.

Thanks.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100 Chi
    Liked
    2 times
    I don't know why you would need an ipad style stand. I use a neoprene type case that is generic for 10.1 to 10.2 inch tablets. I got it for $20 at Bestbuy. It has a zippered kangaroo style pouch that is useful for storing cables and the power adaptor. It's more for protection than form factor adaptation.

A huge advantage to a covertible ultrabook/tablet is you don't have to buy a bunch of silly accessories to make it act like a laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSheridan View Post
    I was thinking of getting a T100, when I finally get one, can someone point me to a case, it's weird I want a case and stand combo like you can get for an Ipad, but I want it to be able to hold the keyboard as well, do they make them ??

I suppose I could buy a normal 10.1 one and add a pouch for the keyboard on it.

Thanks.
    JohnSheridan likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times
    I guess i want something nicer

Will look for something.

Thanks.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    22 times
    I've been searching the web for cases. I see lots of options for the TF300 which is essentially the same size as the T100, I wonder if those cases would work. Only problem is the cutouts for the side buttons wouldn't line up.

Like this one for example:
    Amazon.com: Poetic FlexBook 2in1 Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for Asus Transformer TF300: Computers & Accessories

I have emailed several manufacturers to see if they will be coming out with t100 cases. So far minisuit and roocase both responded that they will NOT.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    9 times
    The T100 is selling REALLY well so give it 30-60 days and there'll be a ton of cases/covers on Amazon. First the cheaper Chinese stuff, then better types from more main brands. (if it keeps selling well)

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    22 times
    Got this reply from Caseen today:
    "Hi, As of now we are not sure if we will have any cases coming soon, but we did hear of carrying them in stock in the future. You can check back with us within a month or so".

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    3 times
    I'm looking for a case and found this universal one today on Amazon. Doesn't look great so I'll be waiting until other choices become available. I want something to protect it when using it as a tablet.

Amazon.com: Kozmicc Universal Tablet Case Cover 8.9" 9.7" 10" 10.1" Inch (Black) [Adjustable Stand Folio] for Android, D2 Pad 912 927, Apple iPad, Windows, Acer Iconia, Ainol, Ematic, ASUS Transformer Book T100, TF701T, MeMO Pad, VivoTab, Dell XPS 10

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    3 times
    Here's a video on how the case fits a larger tablet. I have to say that I'm intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by rew750 View Post
    I'm looking for a case and found this universal one today on Amazon. Doesn't look great so I'll be waiting until other choices become available. I want something to protect it when using it as a tablet.

Amazon.com: Kozmicc Universal Tablet Case Cover 8.9" 9.7" 10" 10.1" Inch (Black) [Adjustable Stand Folio] for Android, D2 Pad 912 927, Apple iPad, Windows, Acer Iconia, Ainol, Ematic, ASUS Transformer Book T100, TF701T, MeMO Pad, VivoTab, Dell XPS 10

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    9 times
    That's not too bad for a universal case, but I think I'm gonna wait a month or so and see if there are specific T100 cases coming along.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    3 times
    I had not seen the video, so yea that really isn't too bad and might be a good stop gap until better comes along. With shipping it's only $18.14 which is cheap to provide it some protection for now.

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links