Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbitt123 View Post
    spend the 44 dollars and get a squaretrade warranty full protection
    Where are you seeing $44? The cheapest I see is $75 on their website.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    20 times
    FWIW....I bought the Poetic Flexbook 2 in 1 case for the TF300 from Amazon for 16.95. Fits the T100 reasonably well with a little minor surgery... :-)

I had to cut an extra speaker hole in the back since it only had a hole on one side for some reason. Also had to cut the side panel a little to expose the micro usb and hdmi ports. Other than that it fits pretty well, with or without keyboard. The front camera hole doesn't line up but no matter to me since I don't use it.

For 16.95 I'm very happy with it for the time being, until something better comes along.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbitt123 View Post
    spend the 44 dollars and get a squaretrade warranty full protection
    You are aware that Asus provides a free 1 year accidental damage protection warranty right?

Link: ASUS ADP at a Glance

Just activate it within 60 days of purchase.

As far as cases, I'm looking at this one to hold my T100 and my Android tablet: Amazon.com: Targus CityGear mini for Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4th Generation, iPad mini, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy TSM148US (Black/Yellow): Electronics

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetofu View Post
    You are aware that Asus provides a free 1 year accidental damage protection warranty right?

Link: ASUS ADP at a Glance

Just activate it within 60 days of purchase.

As far as cases, I'm looking at this one to hold my T100 and my Android tablet: Amazon.com: Targus CityGear mini for Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4th Generation, iPad mini, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy TSM148US (Black/Yellow): Electronics
    Funny you posted that about the case. I actually saw that at Walmart today while looking for bags for my T100. It looks like a smaller version of a laptop bag, but to be honest, also looks somewhat like a purse as well since it's smaller.

I think I'm going to get this one:

Amazon.com: SOLO Storm Collection Universal 10-Inch Tablet Sling (STM751-4): Computers & Accessories

It's more like a backpack or sling bag and would be nice for replacing my current work backpack. I was also looking into getting this:

Amazon.com: SOLO Storm Collection Case - Fits Samsung Galaxy 10, iPad 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 8.5 to 11-Inch e-Readers (STM223-4U6): Computers & Accessories

I liked the clips on these since they seemed a little softer than the other's I messed with, but I'm not sure if it will be big enough for the T100. It seemed pretty rugged and nice though

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroByte View Post
    Funny you posted that about the case. I actually saw that at Walmart today while looking for bags for my T100. It looks like a smaller version of a laptop bag, but to be honest, also looks somewhat like a purse as well since it's smaller.

I think I'm going to get this one:

Amazon.com: SOLO Storm Collection Universal 10-Inch Tablet Sling (STM751-4): Computers & Accessories

It's more like a backpack or sling bag and would be nice for replacing my current work backpack. I was also looking into getting this:

Amazon.com: SOLO Storm Collection Case - Fits Samsung Galaxy 10, iPad 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 8.5 to 11-Inch e-Readers (STM223-4U6): Computers & Accessories

I liked the clips on these since they seemed a little softer than the other's I messed with, but I'm not sure if it will be big enough for the T100. It seemed pretty rugged and nice though
    I actually saw the Targus CityGear case at Walmart too, but decided to order it online since I found it cheaper and don't have to pay taxes. I plan to use it to carry my T100 and Android tablet, plus accessories. Hopefully it will be a perfect fit.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    10 times
    I picked up the Solo Storm Case: Amazon.com: SOLO Storm Collection Case - Fits Samsung Galaxy 10, iPad 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 8.5 to 11-Inch e-Readers (STM223-4U6): Computers & Accessories

but am going to take it back. The case is very sturdy and rugged with a nice soft liner inside, but the clips worry me. Plus, with the nature of using the docking keyboard, it's somewhat of a pain to get in and out of the case. The clips are very tight as the tablet fits pretty much flush on the inside, but they are a little too tight.

What I am going to get is this one: Amazon.com: ASUS VersaSleeve X for All 10-Inch Tablets: Computers & Accessories

I saw it at Fry's the other day and it seems like a perfect sleeve/stand case. It has a very high quality feel to it and goes with the Asus device well. I'll post pictures when I pick it up for anyone interested.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times
    Does the VersaSleeve have room to hold the keyboard dock as well?

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteorgo View Post
    Does the VersaSleeve have room to hold the keyboard dock as well?
    Just picked on up at lunchtime and posted my Impressions here Great Case - Asus VersaSleeve X

Good news is that the sleeve does hold the keyboard as well! Check out the last 2 pictures.
    Sandi9264 likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroByte View Post
    Just picked on up at lunchtime and posted my Impressions here Great Case - Asus VersaSleeve X

Good news is that the sleeve does hold the keyboard as well! Check out the last 2 pictures.
    Thanks so much that was extremely helpful. Any chance you looked into any screen protector as well? I'm guessing as a tablet it's somewhat needed?

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Ads