Thread: Case for ASUS T100

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarchris123 View Post
    Hey, just wanted to share a case with you all. I should get mine in about a week. It's the only one I've seen so far that looks like its specifically designed for the T100 (even has cutouts for the 2 rear speaker grilles). Type in "Asus Transformer T100 case" in eBay and search in the $22-$28 range. You will find a great case that accommodates both laptop mode and tablet mode, because it is also detachable. Check it out! Seems to be exactly what a lot of you are looking for, and it didn't seem like anyone had posted it yet.

For 10 1" Asus Transformer Book T100TA Triple Keyboard Leather Case Stylus Black | eBay
    this looks strangely familiar to ...
    Amazon.com: Poetic ASUS Transformer Book T100 PU Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover-Black: Computers & Accessories

and

Amazon.com: Evecase« 2-in-1 Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for ASUS Transformer Book T100 / T100TA-C1-GR 10.1-Inch Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop Tablet ( Black ): Computers & Accessories

and Amazon.com: IVSO« ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity T100 10.1-inch Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Cover Case(Black): Computers & Accessories

it's basically an oem model from china which leather may just fade off onto ur t100 in months...so beware

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Liked
    2 times

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    16 times
    Taking the plunge on this item:

Amazon.com: Evecase 360 Degrees Rotating Smart Leather Stand Case Cover - Black for Asus VivoTab RT TF600T 10.1 inch Windows Tablet [ Automatically Wakes and Puts your Tablet to Sleep ]: Computers & Accessories

I like that it's got dual speaker slots, 360║ rotation, and accommodation for windows 'gestures'. Not sure if the ports and dual speaker slots will line up, but for $6 i figured I'd go for it. Will update when it arrives.
    Last edited by kerkesmith; 12-09-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    6 times
    Possibly a little off topic, but posting here as there have been several posts regarding screen protectors in this thread. Does anyone have suggestions for a screen protector that has masks on each side? I put the iLumashield on last night, and it appears that it will serve its purpose well; however, it appears that during removing the bubbles, some rub marks were left on the protector that I can't seem to remove. I think a protector that has a mask on each side (like cell phone protectors have) might a better product for me. Suggestions?

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    6 times
    If you're looking for a bag style case, this one is actually pretty good: Amazon.com: Targus Spruce EcoSmart Mini Messenger Case for Apple iPad 16GB, 32GB, 64GB WiFi + 3G, iPad 2, Motorola Xoom TBM022US (Black with Green Accents): Electronics

I actually got it about a year ago, but I've found it fits the T100 pretty well along with some accessories. I haven't tried it yet, but I believe I could also carry my Nook tablet in addition to the T100 if I wanted.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Liked
    0 times
    Given the fact macbooks have some premium and well designed accessories, you might check cases for the 11.6 macbook air. The only thing that might be a problem is the 1.6 inch difference. That said, there are a lot of choices there!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    0 times
    Picture attached.

I got the brushed steel version with the 60% off sale. It is awesome. I find it matches the best and I don't prefer carbon fiber. Feels great and eliminates finger prints, great grip.

It covers more than I expected-it actually wraps around the edges and has cutouts for the holes (headphones, USB, etc).

It was pretty easy to install with no bubbles or major problems. I used a blow dryer as suggested to soften the plastic.

Only tricky part is getting the holes to align perfectly I ended up maybe a millimeter off on the micro USB/headphone jack area. Therefore, the skin was partially covering some of the holes. The easy solution was to just cut it out with a razor blade/scissors since you don't really need the extra plastic in between holes. I didn't want to readjust the whole skin since it was almost installing perfectly.

I have not installed the screen cover yet but plan to since there's so many finger prints and glare on the non-gorilla glass screen.20131212_Skinomi Asus Transformer T100 Skin Brushed Steel.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sierpien View Post
    I just ordered the Skinomi too but I picked the brush steel version.
    To those who owns one already does it wrap around the edges and have cutout for all the buttons?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    1 times
    I received my Poetic Slimbook case this evening and like the fit and feel a lot, but I am having an issue. With the keyboard attached the screen comes on after I fully close the screen, it will go off after a bit but as soon as it gets jostled around it comes back on without opening the lid. The case works great without the keyboard, you close the cover of the case and the screen goes out, you open it up and it comes on automatically but with the keyboard attached it wants to be on all the time.

I was able to make the tablet (while detached from the keyboard and out of the case) come on when I moved the bottom flap of the case over the tablet just right, so there are some sort of sensors in the tablet that let it know what state it should be in.

Does anyone know of a way to disable the magnetic or whatever sensors are on the tablet so it won't auto wake up/sleep when you close it down on the keyboard?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book
    Liked
    0 times
    Since I mainly use my t100 in tablet form, I got this Golla 10inch cover for the tablet:

The volume and power button is covered but its soft so... Its not a problem. Took pics with keyboard attached too.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Ads