Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T300 Chi
    Liked
    0 times

Asus Chi T300 - touchscreen disabled in windows, keyboard not connecting, locked out

Hi,

I'm stuck unable to login to windows. I had to disable my touchscreen in device manager in windows and had intended to switch it back on. Unfortunately windows rebooted and i also lost the bluetooth keyboard connection. Now I can see my windows login screen, but no mouse, no touchscreen and my usb is also not working so no way to connect a mouse that way. Tablet is responsive, with volume changing and auto rotate working. But windows button does nothing.

I've tried everything, does anyone have any advise please

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    151 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Garybarlow View Post
    Hi,

I'm stuck unable to login to windows. I had to disable my touchscreen in device manager in windows and had intended to switch it back on. Unfortunately windows rebooted and i also lost the bluetooth keyboard connection. Now I can see my windows login screen, but no mouse, no touchscreen and my usb is also not working so no way to connect a mouse that way. Tablet is responsive, with volume changing and auto rotate working. But windows button does nothing.

I've tried everything, does anyone have any advise please
    Hi Garybarlow, allow us to apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and we'll be happy to help as best as we can. Please try the following steps below:

1. Turn off the computer.

2. Remove the computer from any port replicator or docking station.

3. Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices such as USB storage devices, external displays, and printers.

4. Unplug the AC adapter from the computer.

5. Press and hold down the Power button for about 45 seconds to drain any residual electrical charge from the capacitors that protect the memory.

6. Plug the AC adapter back into the notebook computer, but do not connect any of the peripheral devices.

7. Press the Power button to turn on the computer.

8. If a startup menu opens, use the arrow keys to select Start Windows Normally, and then press the Enter key.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T300 Chi
    Liked
    0 times
    I've just tried that, still can't use touchscreen or keyboard

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    151 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Garybarlow View Post
    I've just tried that, still can't use touchscreen or keyboard
    Thank you for the update and we do apologize for the delayed response. Please send us an email with reference to Case#: N180348825. Also, include your serial number as well.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links