Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Soundwave
    Member #
    88500
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Tablet
    TF Book T300 Chi
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    External monitor

    Please tell me what kind (resolution) of an external monitor I can use with my T300 Chi (1920x1080).

    Thanks
    Johannes

  2. #2
    Soundwave
    Member #
    75898
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi Johannes,

    I'm wondering the same for my T100-TAM so I appreciate you posting this question. I was shopping for a monitor this weekend and the salesperson shared that due to the integrated graphics card the highest resolution I could set would be at 1080. Have you heard or read the same? One of the monitors that I'm considering is the Dell U2515H (Dell U2515H UltraSharp 25" IPS LED Monitor YKFWP - Micro Center). The think the recommended resolution is 2560 x 1440, but it can be adjusted down to 1080. But should I only be considering monitors with the maximum resolution at 1080?

    Thanks again,
    Qbenguy

  3. #3
    Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    35389
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Posts
    678
    Liked
    148 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Johannes View Post
    Please tell me what kind (resolution) of an external monitor I can use with my T300 Chi (1920x1080).

    Thanks
    Johannes
    Hi Johannes, the max resolution supported by your device is 1920*1080.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.




    Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

  4. #4
    Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    35389
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Posts
    678
    Liked
    148 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Qbenguy View Post
    Hi Johannes,

    I'm wondering the same for my T100-TAM so I appreciate you posting this question. I was shopping for a monitor this weekend and the salesperson shared that due to the integrated graphics card the highest resolution I could set would be at 1080. Have you heard or read the same? One of the monitors that I'm considering is the Dell U2515H (Dell U2515H UltraSharp 25" IPS LED Monitor YKFWP - Micro Center). The think the recommended resolution is 2560 x 1440, but it can be adjusted down to 1080. But should I only be considering monitors with the maximum resolution at 1080?

    Thanks again,
    Qbenguy
    Hi Qbenguy, the max resolution supported by your device is 1920*1080. If you use a monitor with a higher resolution, the image quality or the image may not be perfect as it tries to auto-fit to that 1440p resolution.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.




    Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

  5. #5
    Soundwave
    Member #
    75898
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus_USA View Post
    Hi Qbenguy, the max resolution supported by your device is 1920*1080. If you use a monitor with a higher resolution, the image quality or the image may not be perfect as it tries to auto-fit to that 1440p resolution.
    Thank you very much for your quick response. I appreciate it. Would you recommend I only research monitors with a max resolution of 1920x1080? Or if I buy one with a higher resolution, if I choose a 1920x1080 output will it display properly? I don't want to invest in something I can't use today, but would also like it to be as future proof as possible. Thanks again.

  6. #6
    Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    35389
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Posts
    678
    Liked
    148 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Qbenguy View Post
    Thank you very much for your quick response. I appreciate it. Would you recommend I only research monitors with a max resolution of 1920x1080? Or if I buy one with a higher resolution, if I choose a 1920x1080 output will it display properly? I don't want to invest in something I can't use today, but would also like it to be as future proof as possible. Thanks again.
    Thank you for responding.

    Yes, you can research monitors with the 1920x1080(FHD) resolution. This is current and also recognized as output for the coming future.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.




    Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

  7. #7
    Soundwave
    Member #
    75898
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus_USA View Post
    Thank you for responding.

    Yes, you can research monitors with the 1920x1080(FHD) resolution. This is current and also recognized as output for the coming future.
    I truly appreciate your advice. It's going to help a lot when it comes to making a decision on which monitor will work the best for my setup. I'm a graphic designer, and most of my work is related to print and future web collaborations. Which monitor(s) would you recommend? I'm guessing that you can only recommend monitors made by ASUS. Or can you also recommend other brands? Thanks again!

  8. #8
    Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    35389
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Posts
    678
    Liked
    148 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Qbenguy View Post
    I truly appreciate your advice. It's going to help a lot when it comes to making a decision on which monitor will work the best for my setup. I'm a graphic designer, and most of my work is related to print and future web collaborations. Which monitor(s) would you recommend? I'm guessing that you can only recommend monitors made by ASUS. Or can you also recommend other brands? Thanks again!
    Hi, thank you for responding. What we would recommend is our portable monitors. The MB16AC, MB16AC and MB169B+.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.




    Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

 

 

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. External monitor help
    By ropecore in forum Asus Transformer Book T100 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2014, 05:34 PM
  2. [ SOLVED ] using external monitor (HDMI)
    By drdigital1 in forum Asus Transformer Book T100 General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:27 PM
  3. External touchscreen monitor
    By WxSgt in forum Transformer Pad 300 Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:18 PM
  4. Using prime as an external monitor??
    By rielly in forum Transformer Prime General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 09:11 AM
  5. Anyone using a VGA converter for external monitor?
    By MrSimmonsSr in forum Transformer Prime Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 06:51 PM

Search tags for this page

asus chi t100 to external monitor

,

asus transformer chi t300 windows 10 connect to external monitor

,

external monitor hdmi for asus chi

,

news

,

t300chi external monitor resolution

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:16 AM.