Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T300 Chi
    Liked
    0 times

External monitor

Please tell me what kind (resolution) of an external monitor I can use with my T300 Chi (1920x1080).

Thanks
    Johannes

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi Johannes,

I'm wondering the same for my T100-TAM so I appreciate you posting this question. I was shopping for a monitor this weekend and the salesperson shared that due to the integrated graphics card the highest resolution I could set would be at 1080. Have you heard or read the same? One of the monitors that I'm considering is the Dell U2515H (Dell U2515H UltraSharp 25" IPS LED Monitor YKFWP - Micro Center). The think the recommended resolution is 2560 x 1440, but it can be adjusted down to 1080. But should I only be considering monitors with the maximum resolution at 1080?

Thanks again,
    Qbenguy

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    148 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Johannes View Post
    Please tell me what kind (resolution) of an external monitor I can use with my T300 Chi (1920x1080).

Thanks
    Johannes
    Hi Johannes, the max resolution supported by your device is 1920*1080.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    148 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Qbenguy View Post
    Hi Johannes,

I'm wondering the same for my T100-TAM so I appreciate you posting this question. I was shopping for a monitor this weekend and the salesperson shared that due to the integrated graphics card the highest resolution I could set would be at 1080. Have you heard or read the same? One of the monitors that I'm considering is the Dell U2515H (Dell U2515H UltraSharp 25" IPS LED Monitor YKFWP - Micro Center). The think the recommended resolution is 2560 x 1440, but it can be adjusted down to 1080. But should I only be considering monitors with the maximum resolution at 1080?

Thanks again,
    Qbenguy
    Hi Qbenguy, the max resolution supported by your device is 1920*1080. If you use a monitor with a higher resolution, the image quality or the image may not be perfect as it tries to auto-fit to that 1440p resolution.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus_USA View Post
    Hi Qbenguy, the max resolution supported by your device is 1920*1080. If you use a monitor with a higher resolution, the image quality or the image may not be perfect as it tries to auto-fit to that 1440p resolution.
    Thank you very much for your quick response. I appreciate it. Would you recommend I only research monitors with a max resolution of 1920x1080? Or if I buy one with a higher resolution, if I choose a 1920x1080 output will it display properly? I don't want to invest in something I can't use today, but would also like it to be as future proof as possible. Thanks again.

Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    148 times
    Thank you very much for your quick response. I appreciate it. Would you recommend I only research monitors with a max resolution of 1920x1080? Or if I buy one with a higher resolution, if I choose a 1920x1080 output will it display properly? I don't want to invest in something I can't use today, but would also like it to be as future proof as possible. Thanks again.
    Thank you for responding.

Yes, you can research monitors with the 1920x1080(FHD) resolution. This is current and also recognized as output for the coming future.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus_USA View Post
    Thank you for responding.

Yes, you can research monitors with the 1920x1080(FHD) resolution. This is current and also recognized as output for the coming future.
    I truly appreciate your advice. It's going to help a lot when it comes to making a decision on which monitor will work the best for my setup. I'm a graphic designer, and most of my work is related to print and future web collaborations. Which monitor(s) would you recommend? I'm guessing that you can only recommend monitors made by ASUS. Or can you also recommend other brands? Thanks again!

Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    148 times
    I truly appreciate your advice. It's going to help a lot when it comes to making a decision on which monitor will work the best for my setup. I'm a graphic designer, and most of my work is related to print and future web collaborations. Which monitor(s) would you recommend? I'm guessing that you can only recommend monitors made by ASUS. Or can you also recommend other brands? Thanks again!
    Hi, thank you for responding. What we would recommend is our portable monitors. The MB16AC, MB16AC and MB169B+.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links