Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Pro T303UA
    Liked
    0 times

Graphic Drivers & Screen Flickering

I don't know if anyone else has been dealing with this. Ever since I bought the T303UA I have this problem that comes and goes with graphic driver updates.

Even during the 1st setup the screen was flickering terribly and only after Windows made an online update did that stop.

Then from times to times, when updates run, the problem comes and goes. I was under the impression that eventually this will stabilize, yet recently happened again. The flickering is terrible, looks like the screen disconnects from power many times per second, which I am sure is not good for the screen itself.

Besides Intel's Driver Installer, which gives me an error when I try to install 26.20.100.6709, "The driver being installed is not validated for this computer", do we have any other source for the latest graphic drivers?

For me apparently the most stable one is 21.20.16.4550 which is super old.
    BTW I have checked that this matter is not app related, not hardware related and have already done a hard reset of the computer (not for this reason)

With my previous Asus laptop, I had found a website where all relevant drivers were uploaded, by a same model enthusiast.
    I wish there was something relevant for T303UA fans

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF303
    Liked
    0 times
    I actually have this same exact issue as well. And to make things even better, I've captured the flicker occuring multiple times while studying in a library, I recorded my screen using my phone and the flickers are literally the graphics card failing due to either high processing use or overheating. This 2-in-1 is the worst in the market but people fail to read forums about the horror stories about owning one. I'm still saving up to get a surface pro instead of this t304.

I'll try to upload the video to youtube when I get a chance, the file is rather large and long.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links