Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Pro T303UA
    Liked
    0 times

[Sound Problems / left speaker is not working after strange and loud noises...]

Hi there. If someone can help me or give me a tip i will be gratfull. So basically my sound on left speaker started to make a strange noise like crackling sounds and loud... and after that the sound on left speaker is mute... i have all the last drivers installed and the balance of sound is correct in windows.... i already try to find someone with this problem on foruns but icouldnt find nothing similar...
    so please if someone can help me i will apriciatte. sorry my bad english.

thanks

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pjam View Post
    Hi there. If someone can help me or give me a tip i will be gratfull. So basically my sound on left speaker started to make a strange noise like crackling sounds and loud... and after that the sound on left speaker is mute... i have all the last drivers installed and the balance of sound is correct in windows.... i already try to find someone with this problem on foruns but icouldnt find nothing similar...
    so please if someone can help me i will apriciatte. sorry my bad english.

thanks
    Hi pjam, allow us to apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and we'll be happy to help as best as we can. Based on this issue we would recommend repairs. Please send us an email with your serial number to socialsupportus@asus.com with reference to Case#: N180633753 for us to provide assistance.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Pro T303UA
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus_USA View Post
    Hi pjam, allow us to apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and we'll be happy to help as best as we can. Based on this issue we would recommend repairs. Please send us an email with your serial number to socialsupportus@asus.com with reference to Case#: N180633753 for us to provide assistance.
    Hi there. Second time that i receive laptop from asus repair, still that same... any idea what should i do??? unlivable!!!

Thanks

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Please allow us to apologies for the experience you had encountered and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Are you still experiencing the crackling sound with your speakers? Also, can you provide us with your previous case/ RMA number to look into the matter further?
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links