Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    0 times

How could my stylus be connected to ASUS 3 Pro T303UA tablet?

Hello all,

Last April I bought an Asus 3Pro T303UA tablet and a Stylus Pen by Asin: B01N2OJX82 on Amazon USA, with the intention of starting to use this device (as in the advertising itself of the product is announced) Other uses, take notes and draw schemes.

On my 12th birthday, I received the gift from my brother, Tim. After opening up the box, I found that it's a stylus I dreamed for. It took him just 15 USD to buy that stylus for me. Thanks to him, I got my favorite stylus.

Until now I have not used my stylus or I don't know if it is compatible with my Asus tablet.

Please: when considering one stylus, please pay attention to its performance of the stylus you're looking at.

Thank you for answering my questions.

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by neoply View Post
    Hello all,

Last April I bought an Asus 3Pro T303UA tablet and a Stylus Pen by Asin: B01N2OJX82 on Amazon USA, with the intention of starting to use this device (as in the advertising itself of the product is announced) Other uses, take notes and draw schemes.

On my 12th birthday, I received the gift from my brother, Tim. After opening up the box, I found that it's a stylus I dreamed for. It took him just 15 USD to buy that stylus for me. Thanks to him, I got my favorite stylus.

Until now I have not used my stylus or I don't know if it is compatible with my Asus tablet.

Please: when considering one stylus, please pay attention to its performance of the stylus you're looking at.

Thank you for answering my questions.
    Hi neoply, yes this stylus is compatible. No connectections needed, the screen will recognize the stylus.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello ASUS Team, I received the stylus and after several trials I recognized it works on my ASUS tablet and my another tablet, dell tablet. I use it every day after receipt of the stylus so I like it very much.

Finally I left the seller a five-star review. I am very pleased with my stylus.

But I still have one confusion that I also have one surface pro tablet. As I don't use that pro on any stylus, I don't know if it is compatible with my pro.

Experienced experts can help me out of this puzzlement ?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links