Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Pro T303UA
    Liked
    0 times

Pressure issue in drawing apps

Hello !

My tablet doesn't take my stylet's pressure in apps like photoshop, krita, artrage..... Does someone know if it exixts a drviver like wintab for our transformer 3 pro ?

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pipam View Post
    Hello !

My tablet doesn't take my stylet's pressure in apps like photoshop, krita, artrage..... Does someone know if it exixts a drviver like wintab for our transformer 3 pro ?
    Hi pipam, allow us to apologize for the troubles. What's the model of the stylus that you are using? Also, have you tried checking for updates through Windows?
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Pro T303UA
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus_USA View Post
    Hi pipam, allow us to apologize for the troubles. What's the model of the stylus that you are using? Also, have you tried checking for updates through Windows?
    Hello !Thank you for answering. My pen is the official asus pen, asus collection, wich was with my tablet when I bought it. It should have over 2000 pressure level, but those are not recognized in photoshop or krita. I cannot able pressurecsensitivity in those apps, cause there's no driver for it. other tabs have wintab, but not this one...

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times
    Hello !Thank you for answering. My pen is the official asus pen, asus collection, wich was with my tablet when I bought it. It should have over 2000 pressure level, but those are not recognized in photoshop or krita. I cannot able pressurecsensitivity in those apps, cause there's no driver for it. other tabs have wintab, but not this one...
    The pressure feature should be working as the pen is designed with Microsoft Ntrig Technology. Please check if you are running latest BIOS and if there's any Windows updates available. Also, update all drivers where necessary.
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Pro T303UA
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus_USA View Post
    The pressure feature should be working as the pen is designed with Microsoft Ntrig Technology. Please check if you are running latest BIOS and if there's any Windows updates available. Also, update all drivers where necessary.
    Thank you. I'll check that this week end when my daughter come back with the tablet.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Pro T303UA
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you. I'll check that this week end when my daughter come back with the tablet.
    Hello. Bios is up to date, and I can't find any n-trig or wintab driver for transformer 3 pro anywhere. Only for surface 3 or 4, and they does'nt match with my device....
    And there's no driver for the Pen on Asus support and drivers section.

Envoyé de mon MI 5s en utilisant Tapatalk

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links