Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Reviews & first looks - Asus Transformer 3 Pro

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF303
    Liked
    1 times
    Got one of these for Christmas. So far I really enjoy it. I also own. Surface pro but the transformer easily out performs it as it should. One thing I do notice is the fan is constantly running and is slightly louder than my SP. It's not very loud though . As previously mentioned you also trade battery life for performance. With an i7 and 16 gb of ram this is kinda expected. Aside from the performance level. The thing that makes this different from my SP are all of the ports it has. This is huge for me and gives it a big advantage over any other tablet in my case. I can also snap my hdmi to my 55 inch tv and use a wireless keyboard with it. The only drawback I am having is finding accessories and a cover for it, I've looked everywhere and cannot find one.
    eejit likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF303
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tfortexas View Post
    Got one of these for Christmas. So far I really enjoy it. I also own. Surface pro but the transformer easily out performs it as it should. One thing I do notice is the fan is constantly running and is slightly louder than my SP. It's not very loud though . As previously mentioned you also trade battery life for performance. With an i7 and 16 gb of ram this is kinda expected. Aside from the performance level. The thing that makes this different from my SP are all of the ports it has. This is huge for me and gives it a big advantage over any other tablet in my case. I can also snap my hdmi to my 55 inch tv and use a wireless keyboard with it. The only drawback I am having is finding accessories and a cover for it, I've looked everywhere and cannot find one.
    Found a decent case and cover, I have really been enjoying this device so far.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T300 Chi
    Liked
    0 times
    Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M
    Long picked the tablet, wanted to take another tablet but took it and was not disappointed. A bomb plate, everything flies to cheers, the battery will live calmly for 2-3 days at a fairly high load. At such a price, the best option is not found. I recommend it. I downloaded up to ten games, 4 applications with live wallpapers, a bunch of wallpapers and pictures, plus my music, photos, I constantly communicate in vaber, I listen to music, play games (not all day and not in dancers, but I play), on The night set the power off mode from 00:15 to 7:00 (it works fine and minute per minute), which also saves battery life. The battery itself from 13-17% to 100% is charged within 2-2,5 hours, for me personally, it is even super-cool.
    I advise everyone to buy))30581.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links