Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad 10
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy my tablet get stuck in the asus logo

i dont know what happened with my tablet (memo pad 10 ME301t) i was chatting and then a notification of failure of all the apps appeares and sometimes appeared a notification of IU failure i shut down the tablet and then turn on but then it got stucked in the asus logo

i've tried with the button in the side of sd card slot and i tried with wipe data option but it didn't work

please help me

how can i fix my tablet

PD: sorry if i have gramatical mistakes i'm from Ecuador and i don't have a very good level of english

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    484 times
    Quote Originally Posted by di814 View Post
    hi i did what you posted before but when i select RCK it gives me an error
    Hi. I saw your post in the other thread about trying to use the recovery and getting an error and I think you are doing the process incorrectly.

You are probably getting the android guy laying in his back? That means that the firmware file isn't loaded into a micro SD card placed inside the tablet.

You need to download the official Asus firmware. Unzip it once revealing a second "update.zip" file and then out that on a micro SD card. The recovery should recognize it right away and install. Makw sure you have the correct SKU for your device (should say in the bootloader and is likely WW)
    hi i did what you posted before but when i select RCK it gives me an error
    i dont know what happened with my tablet (memo pad 10 ME301t) i was chatting and then a notification of failure of all the apps appeares and sometimes appeared a notification of IU failure i shut down the tablet and then turn on but then it got stucked in the asus logo

i've tried with the button in the side of sd card slot and i tried with wipe data option but it didn't work

please help me

how can i fix my tablet

PD: sorry if i have gramatical mistakes i'm from Ecuador and i don't have a very good level of english
    *I apologize for any spelng mistakes. I frequently answer questions on my phone. The content is (usually) good, but the words may not be intelligible. If you cant understand my post... check back later or call me out on it.
    Tf300 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!_________Clean Install Windows 10 and Drivers______Tf700 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!

Android Master Help Guide
    ______
    T100 Master Help Guide_____ T100 FAQ Thread

Devices: Asus TF300t [Deceased], Asus t100TA -64GB, Google Nexus 6P

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad 10
    Liked
    0 times
    i unziped and copied the second zip in my sd card and then i put in the card but when i select RCK appears the android logo laying in his back
    ive tried changing the name like the other post and using the original but no one worked
    and in the boot menu appears that my SKU is US 10.6.1.15.4 and that was the SKu that i downloaded

Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    711 times
    You renamed it how?
    Did you see this thread: [SOLVED] Update using official firmware

Never mind. Just saw you posted there.
    Next question: Did you rename it exactly like that? CAPS do matter...
    And did you make sure the microSD is formatted fat32 and the file is on the root level of the card?
    You never unlocked the bootloader, did you?
    Last edited by droidbound; 02-22-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad 10
    Liked
    0 times
    yes i've renamed it exactly like the other thread do you think i shuold download the last update and do the same process??

Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    711 times
    I don't think that would make a difference.
    I edited my last post. check it again for the questions about microSD and unlocked bootloader

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad 10
    Liked
    0 times
    i did what i said before and it seems to work but i have the problem agaun i would do what you said

thank you for the help

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad 10
    Liked
    0 times
    hi its me again well ... my tablet was working in a acceptable way since i posted this but yesterday i was using it an it got stucked then i pressed the button to shut down and since that my tablet don't power on what can i do?

Asus USA Social Media Team
    Member #
    Tablet
    Uncategorised
    Liked
    154 times

please help me

how can i fix my tablet

di814 - Our sincerest apologies in regards to your current issue with your MeMo Pad. We'd love to assist you in getting this resolved. Please email us a detailed explanation of your problem along with the serial number of your tablet to socialsupportus@asus.com.

If you have any further questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know. We will be more than happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for choosing ASUS products and services.

Thank you.

-In Search of Incredible-

Technical Support Department
    ASUS :: ASUS Service | North America
    Asus USA is a social support channel for North American purchasers. UK users requiring warranty support should contact their retailer. For other geographic locations, please check your product documentation or the Asus website for your locality and follow the support section instructions.

Transformer Forums is a privately owned "user to user" forum and is not affiliated with ASUSTeK Computer Inc in any way.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad 10
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus_USA View Post
    di814 - Our sincerest apologies in regards to your current issue with your MeMo Pad. We'd love to assist you in getting this resolved. Please email us a detailed explanation of your problem along with the serial number of your tablet to socialsupportus@asus.com.

If you have any further questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know. We will be more than happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for choosing ASUS products and services.

Thank you.

-In Search of Incredible-

Technical Support Department
    ASUS :: ASUS Service | North America
    hi where can i see the serial number?? because i dont have the box off my tablet

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links