Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Asus Memo Pad smart is charging but the screen cannot start

so, when I was charging my pad, I saw the indicator from orange to green, but nothing on screen, I try to hold start button over 60 second, recover mode, conected to PC but nothing work, yesterday I found a video from youtube that open the back cover, plug out the line connect between motherboard and battery, and plug in again. I tried, but still not working. what should I do? I contact the customer service, they ask me to pay 200 CAD because I am just out of warranty.... please help me

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T102HA
    Liked
    1225 times
    Welcome to the forum bo.zhu.

There is a link in the Master Help Guide to performing a Cold Boot on your tablet. I would give that a shot and see if the tablet comes back to life.... another thing is try a trickle charge from a PC for 8+ hours and see if you can then power it up. These two suggestions are found in the Master Help Guide, linked below in my Signature.

Do you have a microHDMI to standard HDMI cable? You could check whether that works on TV display -- sometimes the tablet display's go bad but the device still outputs via HDMI. One thing to check. If it does not display anything after trying the two suggestions above it could be the digitizer has failed. Recheck the connections as you have opened it up.

Some other forum members may have some advice as well....

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Swipe View Post

There is a link in the Master Help Guide to performing a Cold Boot on your tablet. I would give that a shot and see if the tablet comes back to life.... another thing is try a trickle charge from a PC for 8+ hours and see if you can then power it up. These two suggestions are found in the Master Help Guide, linked below in my Signature.

Do you have a microHDMI to standard HDMI cable? You could check whether that works on TV display -- sometimes the tablet display's go bad but the device still outputs via HDMI. One thing to check. If it does not display anything after trying the two suggestions above it could be the digitizer has failed. Recheck the connections as you have opened it up.

i tried cold boot, nothing happend, and connected to pc. it said does not recognized this device, i do not have HDMI line so.... is the problem with my battery or motherboard?or the touch screen.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Swipe View Post

here is a news, when I connect computer, it shows does not recogonized, but when I press start button over 20 second, my computer system shows a sound like a new device plug in ..but nothing happend/

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links