Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Soundwave
    Member #
    58723
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by quizface View Post
    Hi Quizface and Heikki,
    I was busy all this time for personal reasons (got a baby ;-) and didn't catch your replies on time.
    Could you please share again WW_epad-user-10.4.5.27.12.zip as it is unavailable on the whole www. Thanks a lot !

  2. #12
    Soundwave
    Member #
    55732
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    4 times
    Here is the link for anyone who wants an old firmware: WW_epad-user-10.4.5.27.12.zip
    Put the file WW_epad-user-10.4.5.27.12.zip in a FAT32 formatted micro SD

  3. #13
    Soundwave
    Member #
    92322
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad 10
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times

    V 10.4 firmware

    Quote Originally Posted by quizface View Post
    Here is the link for anyone who wants an old firmware: WW_epad-user-10.4.5.27.12.zip
    Put the file WW_epad-user-10.4.5.27.12.zip in a FAT32 formatted micro SD
    Hi Bro, do you happen to still have a copy of this file? The filedropper link doesn't work anymore.

    Thanks bro!

  4. #14
    Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    47492
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    2,724
    Liked
    711 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jopetski View Post
    Hi Bro, do you happen to still have a copy of this file? The filedropper link doesn't work anymore.

    Thanks bro!
    Why are you looking for that specific firmware? If you want to upgrade from firmware even older than the 10.4.5.27.12, why not upgrade to the last one released by Asus later that year??
    And if you are on anything younger than that firmware, you cannot downgrade stock firmware unless you have the bootloader unlocked and even then I would be very careful doing that.
    There are only a few good reason to attempt a bootloader downgrade and I would carefully look through the web if that has been done successfully for this tablet. I do not own the memo pad, so I wouldn't be able to tell.
    Anyway, the latest firmware for this tablet is here: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Driver & Tools - ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10

  5. #15
    Soundwave
    Member #
    92322
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad 10
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by droidbound View Post
    Why are you looking for that specific firmware? If you want to upgrade from firmware even older than the 10.4.5.27.12, why not upgrade to the last one released by Asus later that year??
    And if you are on anything younger than that firmware, you cannot downgrade stock firmware unless you have the bootloader unlocked and even then I would be very careful doing that.
    There are only a few good reason to attempt a bootloader downgrade and I would carefully look through the web if that has been done successfully for this tablet. I do not own the memo pad, so I wouldn't be able to tell.
    Anyway, the latest firmware for this tablet is here: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Driver & Tools - ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10

    Hi droidbound,

    Thanks for the reply. I totally agree with what you say.
    The situation I'm in right now:

    1. Locked bootloader - shows WW_epad-10.4.5.27.4-20130102
    2. could not use RCK, Android or WIPE Data in bootloader - "Unrecoverable bootloader error (0x00000000)" to all choices
    3. i tried this procedure - not successful - could not write system blob using latest firmware. tried on both windows, linux mint and uubuntu

    (the folowing i did at least 10 times already but didn't erase misc)
    you may have to put "-i 0x0B05" in between fastboot and the commands below e.g. fastboot -i 0x0B05 erase system
    fastboot erase system
    fastboot erase recovery
    fastboot erase userdata
    fastboot erase boot
    fastboot erase misc
    fastboot erase cache
    fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash system c:\adb\TF300t\blob (this is my path - your's may vary depending where you stored your blob) ((also this was the first time i saw the loading bar while flashing)*
    fastboot -i 0x0B05 reboot

    This is the reason why i want to try the 4.1 firmware system blob but i could not find it anywhere.

    Do you happen to have a copy?
    IMG_20170116_222741 (1).jpg
    Last edited by Jopetski; 01-22-2017 at 07:58 PM.

  6. #16
    Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    47492
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    2,724
    Liked
    711 times
    You cannot flash or erase anything in fastboot with a locked bootloader.
    Locked with stock recovery the manual update method we describe here is your only option: [GUIDE] How to manually update/restore firmware (TF101, TF201, TF300, TF700, TF701)
    If that does not work - and it seems your recovery is toast - you are SOL ("sorry out of luck" if your European roots are not native English speaking).
    Only a new mother board could revive it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it is what it is....

  7. #17
    Soundwave
    Member #
    92322
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad 10
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by droidbound View Post
    You cannot flash or erase anything in fastboot with a locked bootloader.
    Locked with stock recovery the manual update method we describe here is your only option: [GUIDE] How to manually update/restore firmware (TF101, TF201, TF300, TF700, TF701)
    If that does not work - and it seems your recovery is toast - you are SOL ("sorry out of luck" if your European roots are not native English speaking).
    Only a new mother board could revive it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it is what it is....

    Hi droidbound,

    Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it.

    Question: I thought you can still flash using fastboot even with locked bootloader as long as its a signed stock image from Asus itself?
    The blob from their official download, can that be considered as a signed stock image?

  8. #18
    Chief Customizer & Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    47492
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tablet
    TF700
    Posts
    2,724
    Liked
    711 times
    No, unfortunately you cannot. Believe me - we tried! We used every trick in the book, but you cannot get past the locked bootloader. It is the stock recovery that is checking for a signed stock image. Sorry

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Asus Sync updated, Prime doesn't connect anymore
    By Catenaccio in forum Transformer Prime Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 09:00 AM
  2. cannot connect anymore with asus@vibe since latest firmware update...
    By trouillardo in forum Transformer Prime Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 07:26 AM
  3. USB Adapter - Why I can't find it anymore in Europe?
    By Notka in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 03:05 PM
  4. Original ASUS Stand / Dock not available anymore???
    By Ridata in forum Asus Transformer (TF101) Accessories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 03:36 PM
  5. Cannot find TF101 on UK Asus RMA page
    By maskarova in forum Asus Transformer Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 02:44 PM

Search tags for this page

10 4 5 27 12 asus
,

asus 10.6.1.29 changelog

,
asus firmware 10.4.5.27.12
,
asus memo pad 4.1 downgrade
,
asus memo pad smart 10 firmware update 4.1
,
asus memo smart 10 4.1.1 firmware
,
asus memopad 301t firmware
,
firmware 10.4.5.27.12
,
firmware 4.1 on asus
,
root for asus me 301t!
,
ww epad user 10 6 1 31 firmware
,
ww epad-user-10.4.5.27.12.zip
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:17 AM.