Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: First Me301t ROM! [CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.6.5][ODEX/DEODEX 10.6.1.15.3][Jun 10]●

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Liked
    3 times

First Me301t ROM! [CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.6.5][ODEX/DEODEX 10.6.1.15.3][Jun 10]●

Hi all
    Just wanted to let you guys know that we finally have a ROM thanks to "sbdags" on XDA
    Please follow the guide, make sure you have the right firmware and recovery.
    I installed it and it basically doubled the speed of my tablet! Enjoy!

[ROM]★●[TF300T/G/201/301][CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.6.5][ODEX/DEODEX 10.6.1.15.3][Jun 10]●★ - xda-developers
    Frederuco likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Liked
    1 times
    Oh get outta here!!! Just when I have gotten to accept the stock ROM! And now this?!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Liked
    0 times
    Step by Step Please Please Please and Please
    Start from Root Thank Thank Thank and Thank you
    I'm New kid for Androids

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Liked
    1 times
    Step 1: be careful
    Step 2: root with motochopper
    Step 3: be careful!
    Step 4: be careful!!
    Step 5: don't install custom ROMS if you are new to android
    Step 6: BE CAREFUL, I BRICKED MY MEMO PAD AFTER INSTALLING A DIFFERENT ROM

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Liked
    6 times
    I wouldn't say dont install custom roms if you are new to Android, rather do a lot of reading first, make sure you understand what you are doing and how to resolve any problems that may arise.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk 2
    Swipe likes this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Liked
    1 times
    I have asus memo pad me301t android 4.2.1. Ww10.6.1.25,root,unlock bootloader,TWRP 2.5.0 , may i install this custom rom ? Thanks :-)

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    484 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tript View Post
    Hi all
    Just wanted to let you guys know that we finally have a ROM thanks to "sbdags" on XDA
    Please follow the guide, make sure you have the right firmware and recovery.
    I installed it and it basically doubled the speed of my tablet! Enjoy!

[l=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2204166][ROM]★●[TF300T/G/201/301][CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.6.5][ODEX/DEODEX 10.6.1.15.3][Jun 10]●★ - xda-developers[/url]
    Hi tript, glad you enjoyed installing this ROM. I have a few questions for you (I am asking you because every expert in rooting I've approached has told me that I'm basically on my own and that of I can't follow basic instructions I shouldn't be doing this) To give you some background idea have been researching rooting and a rom for almost a year so have a pretty good idea of what to do bit am a little hesitant. So here are my questions. ..

1. Do you feel that you will be able to stay on this Rom for quite a while without any issues.
    2. What is the update process (do you keep all files or have to reflash)
    3. What is the riskiest part of the flashing process (is there anything that could still really go wrong if I followed all of the instructions)
    Anyone else is free to chime in with their two cents
    Last edited by Gtanner00; 06-16-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    *I apologize for any spelng mistakes. I frequently answer questions on my phone. The content is (usually) good, but the words may not be intelligible. If you cant understand my post... check back later or call me out on it.
    Tf300 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!_________Clean Install Windows 10 and Drivers______Tf700 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!

Android Master Help Guide
    ______
    T100 Master Help Guide_____ T100 FAQ Thread

Devices: Asus TF300t [Deceased], Asus t100TA -64GB, Google Nexus 6P

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    484 times
    Well I bit the bullet and did it! I have to say that I was a bit worried about the whole process but everything came through in the end.
    The most complicated part was flashing twrp (even though I followed the instructions. After that point the rom Flashing experience is pretty user friendly. When I finally installed the ROM I thought I had made a mistake because everything looked exactly like stock.
    It doesn't seem too much faster, but benchmarks tell me it is. Got a couple of questions though.. .Which kernel does everyone prefer? . I used the one at the top of the list. I also enabled browser to ram but don't notice anything amazing yet. Do I need to enable it?
    *I apologize for any spelng mistakes. I frequently answer questions on my phone. The content is (usually) good, but the words may not be intelligible. If you cant understand my post... check back later or call me out on it.
    Tf300 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!_________Clean Install Windows 10 and Drivers______Tf700 Root and Custom ROM Guide!!

______

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad Smart
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtanner00 View Post
    Well I bit the bullet and did it! I have to say that I was a bit worried about the whole process but everything came through in the end.
    The most complicated part was flashing twrp (even though I followed the instructions. After that point the rom Flashing experience is pretty user friendly. When I finally installed the ROM I thought I had made a mistake because everything looked exactly like stock.
    It doesn't seem too much faster, but benchmarks tell me it is. Got a couple of questions though.. .Which kernel does everyone prefer? . I used the one at the top of the list. I also enabled browser to ram but don't notice anything amazing yet. Do I need to enable it?
    On the same page there is ling for a separate kernel installer. I used "TF300T : Hunds OC 10.6.1.14.4 Data2SD Kernel v10 With App by Hundsbuah" and overclocked the tablet. It's really fast. You'll notice it more in high end games. I find even just navigating is a lot snappier even in the launcher

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100TA
    Liked
    484 times
    Yes i tried the kernel installer but am trying to lean towards the battery saving end of things rather than performane. I have found the night time battery drain to be a little high but it could just be the calibration of the battery for the first couple of days
    Last edited by Gtanner00; 06-24-2013 at 09:59 AM.

______

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links