Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad HD 7
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hanzo View Post
    Access to the volum button is somewhat fiddly, not horrible but could be easier to access, you have to fiddle about to find the button

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk 4
    Thanks for your swift response - think I will go for the Kamor and will feedback on how I find it.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad HD 7
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi
    The cut out for both is large enough but the design of the power button means it is a little fiddly. However you soon get use to it and. I suspect any similar case would be the same
    Dave

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    MeMO Pad HD 7
    Liked
    6 times
    I would just like to say that I'm happy with the case that I ordered (see previous post in this thread for details). I'm not sure if this specific case is the best or not, but the this type of case is definitely a must have for me and at 13.95, seems like a fair price.

When traveling, I sometimes also place the case inside a foam zippered pouch that I previously purchased for about $7. I probably should place in a ziplock bag when in a suitcase or backpack, but I haven't done that.

The case came with a stylus and I am surprised that I use the stylus most of the time, placing the stylus in a elastic tube on the side of the case when not in use, which seems to keep it from getting lost. A friend gave me a stylus before I received the case and I quickly lost it.

I didn't buy the protective plastic film because it seemed expensive - $8 as I recall. A friend bought a film for her smart phone for 99 cents and I think this was for 3 - she really likes the film - a few bubbles, but doesn't seem to effect the view when the phone is turned on.

Shockwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF Book T100
    Liked
    163 times
    I realize this thread is a little old, but just wanted to add that I purchased a MeMO Pad HD7 for my 3 year old son and found this Bobj protective case on Amazon to be great. It's rated 5 stars and the only negative comments I read were the original price which has now come down $7 since I purchased it. I purchased another HD7 as a backup and another one of these cases as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Bobj-Rugged-Mo...hd+7+case+bobj

It fits the HD7 like a glove, it has a cutout for the charging port as well as has button locations for the power and volume button, that even my 3 year old has been able to use. An additional nice thing about this case is that it has speaker channels on it, where it directs the sound from the back speakers to the front which work really well, therefore the case does not block the sound.

With this case, the HD7 has survived drops, as well as milk and mash potato spills on the screen since the case seals well around the edges of the screen. My 3 year old has broken 3 tablets in the past 1.5 years due to dropping them, throwing a fit and cracking the screens. This one has survived those same kind of drops.

The only port that is not readily accessible is the Micro SD card slot, but for use with a toddler I see this more as a feature since it prevents them from pulling the Micro SD card out.

Last edited by Rednroll; 02-04-2015 at 07:34 AM.
    Transformer Book T100TA (T100TA-C1-GR,CPU:Baytrail Z3740 1.3Ghz,64GB,BIOS:313,WIN 8.1)
    Transformer Pad TF701t (K00C,CPU:Tegra 4 1.9Ghz,32GB,Android 4.4.2)
    Transform Pad TF103CE (CPU: Baytrail-T Z3745 1.33Ghz,16GB,Android 5.0)
    (4)MeMO Pad HD7 (ME173X/ME173L,CPU:MediaTek MT8125 1.2GHz,16/8GB,Android 4.2.2)
    Ultrabook 15.6 (N53SN,CPU:Core i7-2630QM 2.0Ghz,750GB,Win7 Ult 64bit)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links