Quote Originally Posted by Marce2014 View Post
You’re the Administrator, your rules apply here. That’s OK. I won’t complain or argue.
Thanks for understanding We do try to get it right, but as the old saying goes "you can't please all of the people, all of the time".

Just let me point out that these rules, at least in my opinion, are not equally applied. By the way, if they were equally applied, it would be a too boring forum.
Your own “Adobe Flash Player & Browser Guide here” points to installing the older versions of Flash Player, which as stated there, are not longer supported to Android since August, 2012. Installing an outdated version of any software, is a risk for malware, etc.

You also quote the Android 4.4x, you suggest various workarounds “(which appear to be changing quite fluidly)”. Not an expert, but it looks like a workaround is kind of modified version of whatever somebody is “working around”.
Installing the most recent official version of Adobe Flash Player from the official Adobe repository is the best option available given the end of life statement from Adobe which has finally ended updates for the app.

Saying that there are published workarounds for 4.4 is just a statement of fact & is not the same as endorsing them or linking to them. In view of that, as you have read, the guide does neither of the latter.

With my limited knowledge, a ROM version is a "reverse engineered" of the table firmware, modified so as to grant root privileges (and other modifications, as well). That’s something that may conceivably “be regarded as infringing any companies' IPR.”, isn’t it? There are several threads in this forum, dealing with ROM versions.
As Android as an operating system is fully "Open Source" and as such is covered by those permissions, development of independent versions of the OS has always been a feature of the Android landscape and as such, does not break any rules of which I am aware. Which is why the company behind this forum which publishes many of the largest tech forum sites on the Internet carries sections which cover that area.

Unlocking bootloaders, rooting & ROMing on Android together with Jailbreaking on iOS Apple devices certainly voids a manufacturer warranty & is done at an end users own risk, but it does not breach IPR rules. Which is why Asus - along with other OEMs often produce software tools which enable those actions to be taken. But as I have said, they do invalidate any warranty.

All the best