Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    SL101
    Liked
    0 times

Red face Top Quality Service

As of half an hour ago I'm a brand new Asus Slider owner. And I have been so impressed with the quality of service relating to order processing followed by delivery that I feel obliged to tell the world about my exceedingly positive experience.

I placed my order for the Slider on the simplyasus.com web site on Sunday afternoon. Nothing particularly special about that situation, but everything which followed went like the proverbial well engineered clockwork.

Monday morning I get my first email from Box Ltd advising that my order had been accepted and was being processed. Perfect. Further emails came later in the day to confirm that the order was being processed and despatched. I had paid for next day delivery so it was reassuring to have this confirmed.

Late monday I get an email advising that my order had been despatched, providing me with a link to the delivery company's web site where I could track my order. This morning I was able to see that the order had arrived at the local Birmingham depot last night at 2am, and then found its way to my local depot in Reading early this morning. And not only that, but I got both an email and an SMS message advising that the delivery would take place between 3:26pm and 4:26pm this afternoon.

The order was actually delivered at 3:21pm - 5 minutes early. I don't feel at all obliged to raise a complaint that the delivery company missed their stated deadline by 5 minutes. Hell, the fact that it arrived within half a day of my expectation was positive enough, to have it nailed down to within minutes of my expectation was nothing short of exemplary service in my book.

If my experience of Asus products is going to be anything like this then I am really looking forward to having become one of their customers.

Not only have Asus seen fit to make sure they are on my list for any future consideration of purchasing new technology - but the delivery company will definitely be on the top table should I ever need to ship goods to others. I have been known in the past to sell the odd thing on ebay so there's definitely a chance they will see some future business from this.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    SL101
    Liked
    1 times
    Have fun with your new Slider! I love mine more every time I use it.

I hope your good luck with Asus continues. I have wondered about them lately due to lack of response to customer issues. (No ICS upgrade when promised, etc...) I haven't given up on them, but I am close. Hopefully they will step up and work to keep their customers and not just get them.

Lisa
    Lisa

I'm not stupid when it comes to my Android tablet, I'm just ignorant. Luckily, ignorance is fixable.

Slider SL101
    ICS
    Rooted

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links