Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Low sound volume

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeylittle View Post
    I use volume + from the Market to help with the low volume. It works but can be a pain.
    Hy Micky, what is the full name of the progaram volume +, i can't find it- is it free?
    I am afraide to upgrade myself the firmware to 5.4.4.11.

Thanks,

Lior

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,

I have the same sound problem with my Asus Transformer.
    When I play some movie, the sound is very low. Both with speaker and head phones. This very anoying. I use my tablet n the train and I can barely hear anything with ambent noise. I didn't have this issue whnen I used y laptop.

If anybody has a solution, please share it.

Fred

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Windows
    Liked
    722 times
    Quote Originally Posted by liorcohen77 View Post
    Hy Micky, what is the full name of the progaram volume +, i can't find it- is it free?
    I am afraide to upgrade myself the firmware to 5.4.4.11.

Thanks,

Lior
    It is called volume+ and I thought it was free but someone said it cost $1.61 now but I'm not sure. I have mine set just to boost my headphones and it works great for that. I had it set to boost the speakers but every time I hooked up my HDMI to the TV and played something the volume boost sounded awful thru my TV.
    Current Devices:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - Dell Venue 11 Pro Bay Trail (On Order) - LG Optimus G Pro

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    It is called volume+ and I thought it was free but someone said it cost $1.61 now but I'm not sure. I have mine set just to boost my headphones and it works great for that. I had it set to boost the speakers but every time I hooked up my HDMI to the TV and played something the volume boost sounded awful thru my TV.
    I think that there are both free and paid versions of Volume+.

The latest 3.1 update seems to make my speakers a bit louder.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I can't find the app Volume+ on the market. Is it its real name? Do you have a link to the app?

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    471 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1701 View Post
    I can't find the app Volume+ on the market. Is it its real name? Do you have a link to the app?
    Here you go...LINK

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks a lot Mickey, I tried it but unfortunately it doesn't increase significantly the speakers volume. I didn't try it on headphones yet.

But, as i mention before the speaker volume was much more louder in the previous android version (3.01) than un 3.1.

Still waiting to solution from Asus....

Thanks again,

Lior

Lior

Ratchet
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    The latest 3.1 update (kernel 8.4.4.11) did seem to make the volume better on my unit.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    you have to admit that the audio from this device is not as good as it should because you need to think about it this way... You are holding a completely new system in your hands with VERY VERY GOOD VIDEO QUALITY that will let you watch HD movies - but the sound? what happened with the sound? i know. i know. it's not supposed to have huge speakers to match the quality of the video but.... my friend has the galaxy and it sounds much more vibrant and louder without using any apps. I've used apps from the market to help improve the sound and that helps a bunch but still i get very upset when i hear to much high sounds instead of the low sounds. I now don't understand what they mean by SRS sound system because it doesnt sound very SRS to me. they should have put the speaker holes in front of the screen so that the sound comes to your ears. If i cup my hands around the screen and around the speakers for the sound to come towards my ears you can tell that's exactly what they should have done.
    This happens with some laptops too.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    1 times
    I had the same low volume issue. Here's how I solved it. I installed "Equalizer" from the android market. Its by "Smart Android Apps, LLC" and its free. Then I went to the "Custom" equalizer section and raised the levels of all frequencies. I reduced the middle frequencies a little (from the max). Just my personal preference when listening to music. To make it easier, you can have music playing in the background when adjusting.

The volume is now so loud I can't remember when last I had it on the max. The setting remain after rebooting without having to run equalizer again and so far, I have not found an app that ignores the settings. Music, movies, streaming, games... all are louder.
    bowiebulldog likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links