Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    Other - Android 4.X
    Liked
    245 times

[Free] Clean Master (Cleaner)

Spring is in the air folks and you know what that means, spring cleaning. When people say, “spring cleaning” people always think about cleaning their house or office, but it doesn’t stop there.

With constant ROM flashing, installing and uninstalling apps, modifying themes, and tweaking systems, Android smartphones can collect a large number of redundant files over time. And unless you know exactly where to look, and what to look for, you will never keep your system completely clean of these files. This is where Clean Master comes in.

Clean Master is an all-in-one cleaner app on android for cleaning app cache , unused files, residual files, search history and uninstalling apps. With this apps user can also Kill running Tasks and releases more RAM to boost your phone performance and save battery life without granting superuser permission. Just think of Clean Master as the CCleaner of Android.

Features:

1. History Eraser: Clean cache, Clean residual files
    2. Privacy Protection: Clean selected messages (SMS&MMS), Selected call logs, Google search history, Clear clipboard data
    3. Protect other app privacy such as wechat, whatsapp, etc.
    4. Kill running tasks/release RAM/1Tap Boost
    4. Application manager, Uninstaller, Backup

Grab Clean Master for free from the Google Play Store

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    718 times
    I'm bringing up this 4 month old thread because our buddy Leeshor made it known about a week ago, that Clean Master is now compatible for our Transformer tablets. I'm beginning to think this product is finally the real deal in eliminating the sluggishness and lag we experience from time to time with our Transformers.

I've had my Infinity for 1 year now. Due to sluggishness/lag that slows down the performance and makes computing virtually impossible, I've had to Factory Reset twice (full data wipe-"fresh out of the box"). After the Factory resets my Infinity runs great again, but as time goes on here comes the lag again. So that means another Factory Reset. And as you all know they are a time consuming hassle trying to get your 400+ apps back on board, setting up the home screens again, etc. etc.

My wife owns a 2 year old TF101 and she was complaining about how hers was lagging now. So instead of going through the hassle of a Factory Reset, I installed Clean Master on her device and after giving her TF101 a complete clean job using every cleaning option available that Clean Master has, I was totally amazed! Her TF101 was once again lightning fast, buttery smooth, and acted like it just had a fresh Factory Reset. I'm beginning to think I went through a lot of unnecessary trouble Factory Resetting my Infinity first. I think Clean Master would have done the trick right away.

This has been a couple weeks since we have been using Clean Master on our Transformers. We both use the cleaning functions daily, and so far our speedy Transformers are humming great! I am wondering if other members have tried this product and are getting the same results? Please chime in, because if Clean Master IS the real deal, it will sure save a lot of heartache of having to Factory Reset!
    Last edited by mrumm49; 07-27-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    leeshor, Zoomer and Spacebridge like this.

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    1621 times
    It does work well, really well!

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    98 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrumm49 View Post
    I'm bringing up this 4 month old thread because our buddy Leeshor made it known about a week ago, that Clean Master is now compatible for our Transformer tablets. I'm beginning to think this product is finally the real deal in eliminating the sluggishness and lag we experience from time to time with our Transformers.

I've had my Infinity for 1 year now. Due to sluggishness/lag that slows down the performance and makes computing virtually impossible, I've had to Factory Reset twice (full data wipe-"fresh out of the box"). After the Factory resets my Infinity runs great again, but as time goes on here comes the lag again. So that means another Factory Reset. And as you all know they are a time consuming hassle trying to get your 400+ apps back on board, setting up the home screens again, etc. etc.

My wife owns a 2 year old TF101 and she was complaining about how hers was lagging now. So instead of going through the hassle of a Factory Reset, I installed Clean Master on her device and after giving her TF101 a complete clean job using every cleaning option available that Clean Master has, I was totally amazed! Her TF101 was once again lightning fast, buttery smooth, and acted like it just had a fresh Factory Reset. I'm beginning to think I went through a lot of unnecessary trouble Factory Resetting my Infinity first. I think Clean Master would have done the trick right away.

This has been a couple weeks since we have been using Clean Master on our Transformers. We both use the cleaning functions daily, and so far our speedy Transformers are humming great! I am wondering if other members have tried this product and are getting the same results? Please chime in, because if Clean Master IS the real deal, it will sure save a lot of heartache of having to Factory Reset!
    I am also using it. It appears to help. I first used it a week or so ago. It did mess up my wallpaper and leave it at half screen, i have reverted to just a black background as i never could get the wallpaper (that was fine before) to align correctly after using clean master. It seemed faster, but low and behold after three months since my last wipe and reset today I started getting the dmclient stopped errors again. Even though I have been using clean master. Which is an indicator I will be again wiping and reinstalling everything. I did delete the data and the cache for dmclient manually which clean master did not do. I can tell the unit is going to need a reset when its slow to take the lock screen pattern. That seems to be a sure sign of a soon to be reset. I did run clean master then manually deleted dmclient data and cache. Followed by a cold boot (which does not clear the dm client data or cache) followed by clean master again. Have not had a dmclient crash in a day so I am hopeful. My goal is to not need a reset till either I have a nexus 10 or the new Asus unit in hand. Although it's frustrating enough that a nexus 7 might be an intrum purchase.

Here is my take on the sluggyness. When you update apps they often have new permissions. I believe that some apps leave traces of the old permissions and sometimes duplicate the permissions or a service. Sometimes its better to delete the old app and then install from new. However its a crap shoot as you never know which updates will cause issues.

I saw a fragmentation graph which had I believe had around 4500 variations of android and devices. That alone has to have some bearing on how smoothly a device runs, every app has to have allowances for sizes, screen resolutions, memory and hardware. Just think of how many different drivers are needed in windows machines ( or Linux) just to accommodate different video cards and monitors.

Sent via electron magic. My opinion is my opinion and any solutions or ideas probably have a hundred ways to arrive at the same result. Unless you pay someone to provide the right answer, you get what you get. Free advice is often worth what you paid for it.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    718 times
    @ Osmosis, I haven't seen the DM client error message on either of our devices lately. If I do recall that was a problem a year to 2 years ago with the TF101 where we continually had to manually go into settings, force stop the DM client and restart the TF101. But I hope others will at least try this app. There is another Clean Master in the app store which I haven't tried. But for now I'm sticking with "Clean Master (Cleaner)" since it has dramatically improved both our TF101 and Infinity with no wallpaper problems (we use the Asus tree wallpaper anyways) and no other quirks or anything. There is an option to uninstall apps. Be careful, you can get carried away doing all that cleaning you might accidentally wipe your apps if you aren't paying attention. Hope others will at least try if they are having poor sluggish performance issues and post here if this helps or not.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    2 times
    Seems to be a broken app, as it doesn't run in landscape mode, instead rotates the screen so it's unreadable. Sure wish programmers knew how to program!!!!
    --
    TF201 - Connect Dock
    Motorola Droid Bionic

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    98 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrumm49 View Post
    @ Osmosis, I haven't seen the DM client error message on either of our devices lately. If I do recall that was a problem a year to 2 years ago with the TF101 where we continually had to manually go into settings, force stop the DM client and restart the TF101. But I hope others will at least try this app. There is another Clean Master in the app store which I haven't tried. But for now I'm sticking with "Clean Master (Cleaner)" since it has dramatically improved both our TF101 and Infinity with no wallpaper problems (we use the Asus tree wallpaper anyways) and no other quirks or anything. There is an option to uninstall apps. Be careful, you can get carried away doing all that cleaning you might accidentally wipe your apps if you aren't paying attention. Hope others will at least try if they are having poor sluggish performance issues and post here if this helps or not.
    Yes that is the one CM (cleaner) that I am using. I use wallpaper wizard to apply wallpaper. It's a non issue as the plain black background suits me fine. The weird wallpaper issue was my only issue when I ran CM.

Sent via electron magic. My opinion is my opinion and any solutions or ideas probably have a hundred ways to arrive at the same result. Unless you pay someone to provide the right answer, you get what you get. Free advice is often worth what you paid for it.

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    1621 times
    Quote Originally Posted by matthelm View Post
    Seems to be a broken app, as it doesn't run in landscape mode, instead rotates the screen so it's unreadable. Sure wish programmers knew how to program!!!!
    That doesn't indicate a broken app. It was only recently ported from phones to tablets. On a phone, portrait would be normal.

Starscream
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    58 times
    Thanks Mrumm and Wicked. Will give it a whirl.

Edit: Wow! That doestweak things!
    Last edited by Mimo; 07-28-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    mrumm49 likes this.
    Happy owner of a TF300T

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    1045 times
    Here's a video of someone using Clean Master on his Nexus 7:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads