Thread: Beta Testers, we need you! :)

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnybash View Post
    I love it,one thing that is missing for tablet users is the ability to use the app in landscape - which makes it annoying to try to use when the keyboard is attached, however the web access makes it easy to use in landscape.

Especially in regards to this forum I would be looking to make the app work in landscape.

It's not an isolated issue with just your app, there are stranger things that happen, like in the Youtube app, if you have your keyboard plugged in you cannot watch videos in full screen.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
    Glad you like it, and this is great feedback! Exactly what we need, thanks!

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SA_Lo View Post
    Glad you like it, and this is great feedback! Exactly what we need, thanks!
    Hi bunnybash,

In appreciation for your feedback, I'm going to reserve 5 beta codes in your name. You can use them to invite anyone you wish to StoAmigo; just have them contact me (lori@stoamigo.com) and tell them to make sure they mention you in the subject line. Thanks again for your suggestion!
    bunnybash likes this.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1 times

Re: Beta Testers, we need you! :)

Okay two of my partners will be emailing you Thanks a lot, I just installed it on my new Galaxy note 2, it's great with all this screen real estate

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnybash View Post
    Okay two of my partners will be emailing you Thanks a lot, I just installed it on my new Galaxy note 2, it's great with all this screen real estate

SWEET! Happy to hear you're enjoying it and look forward to hearing from your friends. Sounds like the perfect time to mention that the beta is still open and new participants are still welcome!

Hey, how are you liking that Galaxy note 2? I have an HTC incredible and it's really time for something new...and a new carrier, but that's another story... *LOL*

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1 times

Re: Beta Testers, we need you! :)

The note 2 is incredible, it actually makes the s3 I used to use look like a toy. The s note feature with stylus is a great tool. Screen size is amazing, the one handed feature makes the phone easy to use despite the large screen size.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    1 times

Which One Are You?

Everyone who has contacted me about beta testing (publicly or privately) should have received their beta code; please let me know if that is not the case.

Our beta period is still open, so there's still time to participate if you haven't signed up already.

EVERYONE'S feedback is valuable, including:

--Those of you who are hesitant to use ANY cloud management system. StoAmigo gives you an easy, hassle-free way to "test the waters."

--Those of you who aren't hesitant, but are new to cloud computing. Since we want StoAmigo to be user-friendly for everyone, your "first-impression" feedback will let us know how we're doing.

--Those of you who already use another cloud management system. You likely already have some solid viewpoints about your choice of system and could provide some great comparative insight for us.

If you contact me (PM or lori@stoamigo.com) please don't forget to include the email address where you want me to send the beta code. This will help immensely when processing your request.

Thanks again!

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF700
    Liked
    2 times
    And what security measures has your cloud application employs to prevent HACKING by others ?

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by apstar View Post
    And what security measures has your cloud application employs to prevent HACKING by others ?
    Hello apstar!

We make every effort to follow the best software development security practices in our products. We also have our design and implementation reviewed by an independent security firm.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    None
    Liked
    1 times

NEW FEATURE: No "Bump" required!

Hello everyone!

We’ve made some changes that I’d like to share with you:

We just unveiled a cool new feature for StoAmigo DROID users. Now you can use QR codes to share digital media with your friends and family! The QR code pops up on your device, ready to be read immediately by another smart device.

And NO – the feature is not just for certain Samsung DROID phones (no “bumping” required ) ; your device can play too! As a matter of fact, our QR codes can be read by ANY QR code reader – on a laptop, tablet, even phones that *ahem* aren’t of the DROID persuasion. Don’t take our word for it, you can find our updated DROID app on Google Play Store.

Secondly, we’ve eliminated the beta code process. That’s right, just click "Sign Up Now" on our hompeage and you can open your account immediately.

These are only the latest in a series of developments on the StoAmigo front. We hope you’ll check us out if you haven’t already (or revisit us if you have) and enjoy!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ads