Thread: Trouble with game(s) -- GT Racing:Motor Academy

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300TG (3G)
    Liked
    1 times

Trouble with game(s) -- GT Racing:Motor Academy

Hi there! I own an asus tf300tg tablet with 4.0.3 firmware and i'm experiencing some issues with some games. More specifically, the game "Into The Dead" opens and only shows me 3-4 seconds of the intro video and then stops working, and quits. Another problem i'm having is with "GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+", When i'm starting a race, the car can only steer to the left. If i steer right the car goes to the left too. I tried calibrating the accelerometer, but that didn't fix it. I tried other games that require accelerometer and they work like a charm. Can anyone please tell what's wrong?

Senior Moderator Meritorious
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF101
    Liked
    902 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_xtreme2006 View Post
    Hi there! I own an asus tf300tg tablet with 4.0.3 firmware and i'm experiencing some issues with some games. More specifically, the game "Into The Dead" opens and only shows me 3-4 seconds of the intro video and then stops working, and quits. Another problem i'm having is with "GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+", When i'm starting a race, the car can only steer to the left. If i steer right the car goes to the left too. I tried calibrating the accelerometer, but that didn't fix it. I tried other games that require accelerometer and they work like a charm. Can anyone please tell what's wrong?
    Welcome to the forum Alex. I'm not sure what's wrong, but here's a few of things you can try:
    1) a hard reset, hold power + volume down buttons until white instructions appear on the upper left of the screen, and just let it boot.
    2) go to Settings>Apps>find the app in question and clear the data and cache
    3) uninstall and reinstall!
    Get back with us and let us know if any of those help...or if none do!
    Asus Eee Pad TF101 (gave to wife); Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone and tablet

The Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html
    Guidelines of Conduct http://www.transformerforums.com/for...orums-com.html
    Frederuco's Fantastical Forum Favorites http://www.transformerforums.com/for...favorites.html
    Asus T100 Master Help Guide http://www.transformerforums.com/for...elp-guide.html

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300TG (3G)
    Liked
    1 times
    Thank you for the answers. A hard reset helped me with the game "into the dead" that did not open. Now it works flawlessly.
    For the game "GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+" none of the solutions you gave me to try helped me. The accelerometer still goes nuts when i'm trying to play. Too bad, but I think the problem is not with my tablet but with the game.
    If anyone with the tablet Asus TF300(T;TG or TL) or even other asus tablets is watching this forum, please install the game "GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+" and tell me how the accelerometer is doing. Please tell me if you can steer the car both ways.

Super Moderator & Forum Sleuth
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1118 times
    Welcome to the boards alex...no experience with the game(s) personally, but I'm going to add "GT Racing:Motor Academy" to your title and move the topic to the Games Forum.
    Your thread may get noticed by another gamer/player who's run their car into the same ditch. Cheers.

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300TG (3G)
    Liked
    1 times
    Thank you eejit. Hope I can fix it soon, because I really like this game and it bugs me not to be able to play it.
    eejit likes this.

Super Moderator & Forum Sleuth
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Tablet
    TF201
    Liked
    1118 times
    Problem also mentioned here Alex.
    I saw this advice posted on a review ...

For Work sensor Perfectly Goto Settings>>display>>accelerometer ..>>special cordinate system.

...I'm guessing you tried that though from your original post.

Shoot the developer your concerns via email, can't hurt. Cheers

Soundwave
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300TG (3G)
    Liked
    1 times
    Been there, done that. I calibrated the accelerometer from inside the game both vertical and horizontal axis.
    Actually I had sent to the developer an email, since the day I fount this bug, that would be 5th of may, and only today I was able to check the mail. They sent me this:

"Dear Gameloft Player,

In an effort to continue improving your gaming experience, we have created a Customer Care Portal where you can find:
    • answers to your most frequently asked questions,
    • known issues that have been fixed or are being processed by our teams,
    • contact forms to help you reach the appropriate Support Teams.

Please follow the steps on our site so we can better identify your problem and correct it as soon as possible.

Note that we only answer requests submitted through our Contact forms on the website or mobile site.

Make sure to visit:
    Web version Gameloft Customer Care - Online Support for All Games & Devices
    Mobile version wapshop.gameloft.com/support

Best regards,
    Gameloft Customer Care"

Now the ting is that I can`t find the game in the web version of the site. I am really sad but I think I'm going to erase the game and give a one star rating, because, as far as I'm concerned, this is inacceptable.

Jazz
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    3 times
    When I first got my 300 well over a year ago racing academy was one of my first downloads. The steering problem was there and numerous people noted it. Emails to the developers got nowhere.

Ratchet
    Member #
    Tablet
    TF300T
    Liked
    84 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_xtreme2006 View Post
    Thank you for the answers. A hard reset helped me with the game "into the dead" that did not open. Now it works flawlessly.
    For the game "GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+" none of the solutions you gave me to try helped me. The accelerometer still goes nuts when i'm trying to play. Too bad, but I think the problem is not with my tablet but with the game.
    If anyone with the tablet Asus TF300(T;TG or TL) or even other asus tablets is watching this forum, please install the game "GT Racing: Motor Academy Free+" and tell me how the accelerometer is doing. Please tell me if you can steer the car both ways.
    Hi alex_xtreme2006 I had the same issue with GT Racing Motor Academy"Free" car steering to the left and sent the developer an email a while back....needless to say nothing ever change so I've never given that game another thought until now to respond to your thread. If your into racing games go to the thread ( What game is eveyone playing) I have a few post there with some good racing games as well as other members. Cheers

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links